Sunday, May 21, 2006

I got a hundred other things to do...

Here's the thing. I like to channel my anger out in my blog. If you can't take it, go join crybaby-gayface-sissyboy back in Portugal and play with his dolls that he secretly hid in his closet.

Brother: You all don't know the meaning of hot is it? Why is that fan on? Go turn on the other fan!
Me: Pa only asked to turn on that fan. Save electricity. Bad enough the tariff is going to go up soon. So he told to turn on only the stand fan.
Brother: I know in Africa is so hot and you're used to it, I'm not. Now go turn on the fan.
Me: *miffed to the extent of throwing something in his face* THAT'S NOT THE REASON WHY, OKAY? PA ASKED TO USE ONE FAN TO SAVE ELECTRICITY! YOU WANT, YOU GO AND ASK HIM-LAH. DON'T HAVE TO BRING IN THE AFRICA ISSUE AND ALL, OKAY!!!
Brother: *mumbles something* I WANT THE FAN ON NOW!
Me: *still feeling miffed* GO TURN IT ON YOURSELF!
Brother: Never mind. You can sit your ass down. I'm SO sorry. *all in a hint of sarcasm*


Tell me. Was I right? Or was I wrong? I know I'm right. He always makes statements that I'm dark and black and so on [FYI: You ain't so fair yourself!] and that I come from some African continent. I can take it. Yesterday, you went too far and exceeded MY speed limit. You didn't see the stop sign. I don't care if I'm not so fair like those girls featured in those sick and demented Fair and Lovely advertisements [makes me sick to the extent of feeling nauseous]. You know why? I'm grateful to God that he made me this way. I'm grateful that I am who I am, not being anyone else. It's no BIG disadvantage if you're dark. For the love of GOD, don't tell me that dark people don't deserve an ounce of love from the world? Why do many of you male species secretly lust for people like Halle Berry? She isn't so fair like the other actresses [I cannot wait to see her act in X-Men 3!]. All you people in Fair and Lovely need to hang your heads in shame. Don't discriminate people this way. They didn't ask to be dark or with freckles, they were just born with it. I'm grateful to God for myself.

And if YOU can't handle what I've just said, go join the doll-playing society in Portugal OR buy yourself a nice big lollipop for you to suck on.


I think if there were mutants on Earth, I want to be friends with them. I will not call them mutants, it's such a derogatory term. Instead I will call them *The Truly Gifted Ones* or *Blessed Ones*. You know, like some people, they have gifts. They can see dead people or read minds, do we call them 'freaks'? NO. But mutants are human too, and therefore we shouldn't call them 'freaks' or 'animals'. It's just that they were born with it, nobody asked for it. They have feelings too, you know?

I'm sorry. I was just watching X-Men. My 13-year-old obsession. When I was younger, I used to imagine that I was one of the students in Xavier's School of the Gifted. And yes, I did imagine I had great powers. I was only 6! Sue my then-wild imagination!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home