Monday, March 20, 2006

So sincere...

Okay...I haven't blogged for two days. I'm not dead yet. Just been pre-occupied with my English assignment. Glad that's over and done with. I'll be getting my CTS marks tomorrow. I am SO scared. I mean it. Let me tell you what happened from Saturday till Sunday.

Saturday, 18th of March, 2006:
I had my Islamic Studies quiz. And guess what happened? I realised I left my assignment at home! It was due that day! I had it ready 2 days before the due date and I forgot about it! Talk about being ready early! I had to ask my parents to drive back from the TTDI market back home! Thank God, I managed to submit the assignment on time. I would've been dead by now. Apparently, the doctor says that the cartilage behind my left kneecap is bruised and that it occurs frequently in younger women. Regardless of what I do OR don't do, it will get better [apparently my dad heard him say that it sometimes takes 2 years to actually heal]. But he told me, that I should exercise. He gave some kind of bolster [a bit harder though] and showed me how to use it. Apparently, everyone who left the clinic that day got a bolster as well. Hmm...is the doctor promoting the company which makes the bolsters? Had to do X-ray my legs [turns out I have no broken bones] and took a blood test to see whether I have arthritis or not. The blood test was painful. I hate needles. I hate blood. When the guy inserted the needle, I told myself *I'm not looking at it, I'm not looking at it*. Usually I turn away from the needle, I know it doesn't hurt so much. But this one was so painful! I could feel the needle prick through my skin! And the worst thing is, they took four vials of my blood! OMG...4 vials just to see whether I have arthritis? A bit too much, right? Seeing my blood being sucked by 'Dracula' was scary. I couldn't feel my left hand after that. It felt so numb.

Sunday, 19th of March, 2006:
RACE DAY! My brother took the digital camera with him. He got Grandstand tickets [Which apparently, aren't exactly the best seats in the world. The Hillside seats are better. That's what most people say anyway]. Massa comes in 5th after starting from 23rd! And he came right in front of Michael Schumacher! Raikkonen suffered some problem [My brother sent me an SMS, asking me which McLaren car was out! And he was there!]. I felt so sad that Nico Rosberg suffered a blown engine =( I really hoped he would be on the podium. He qualified 3rd on the grid. Sad. Button came in third, right after those two Renault donkeys [I mean Giancarlo Fisichella and Fernando Alonso]. Montoya came in fourth [he was so quiet throughout the race!]. At least Button, Montoya and Massa scored. I'm happy. I hope Nico Rosberg will stand on the podium in the next race. Hehehe...my favourite blonde driver. Spent the whole day editing my English assignment [adding more words where possible and inserting pie charts]. It looked okay though. I can say that I'm proud of myself.

Chelsea made me depressed again! They lost to Fulham 1-0! And to think that Liverpool beat them 5-1 3 days earlier! Argh...that is wrong!!! Eddie jinxed me! I hate you! I am still depressed despite the fact I ate McDonalds' Chocolate Sundae with extra chocolate! We better start winning. Next game against Newcastle. I don't care if Shearer or Owen are there, I want us to win! Otherwise I might go on another binge eating spree. Bah...

We got the car already. I don't like the colour though. So plain. I prefer the blue one. So does my brother. No one listens to me or takes me seriously. I guess that's what you get if you're the youngest. I got myself a Honda F1Racing cap! Red...so beautiful! If in case I do meet Jenson Button in Malaysia next time, I'd ask him to sign it for me! Haha...

Was actually seeing the pictures my brother took from yesterday's race. And I noticed that the F1 marshals were talking to Michael Schumacher [you couldn't see it in the original shot, I had to zoom it in like 10 times!]. My mother thinks my brother looks like a Bangladeshi worker. Haha...ooh, yeah! I'm fairer than him now, that makes me the second fairest in the family! And he think I use some kind of whitening products. Not true! I don't use Fair and Lovely that only make dark people feel unloved and unwanted. I hate all those whitening face care products and shampoos that claim to straighten your hair in under 2 months. Yech, makes me feel so annoyed. Half the time I watch TV, I get so annoyed that I turn it off. Why can't we accept the way God created us? Argh...I shall shut up now, in case the Scouser wants to put me in the asylum.

~I'm not scared of dying,
I just don't want to,
If I stop lying,
I'd just disappoint you...~

-Robbie Williams, Come Undone-

I'm been downloading Robbie Williams like crazy for the past 3 days! What's wrong with me?

Oh yeah, I am depressed, tired, worked up and crazy.

~Watch me come undone~

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home