Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Can you feel my pain?

I seriously need HELP [not my college, okay?] ! My knee is aching...BIG TIME! I can't sleep properly [I like to sleep on my tummy and sometimes I like to sleep facing my left side]. I can't walk without being stopped by people asking me whether I got myself into an accident [Miss Sue was surprised I had it just by walking!] or not. I have to walk on the stairs like a small child [both feet on the stairs instead of the usual one-foot-then-the-other-on-the-next-step]. I can't do my usual *jumps up and down in excitement* thing. =( I feel so deprived of things I consider as FUN. *Cries like a wounded tigercub*

People I know are walking, running and jumping as usual, but me? I just walk so slowly that even tortoises can beat me! It's getting better, but the pain is still there. Walking up the stairs seems okay [even with the way babies are trained to go up the stairs!] but coming down the stairs hurts. Even though the doctor says my pain is not serious, I am in pain. It hurts. My parents are puzzled with my pain. Everyone else is concerned as well. Thanks. You make me feel happy. At least I know, I'm not alone and I'm loved by wonderful people like you. =) *Blows kisses to all*

This morning I woke up at 6:30 AM and felt a throbbing pain in my left knee. I felt like the muscle inside was moving very fast. I felt in pain, I went back to sleep, hoping it would eventually subside. It did, thankfully.

I'm so disheartened with this pain. It has taken away half of me. My *kayu-ness* and happy self. I hope you would go away and leave me alone! Excuse me for being sour!

If it weren't for this pain, I would've gone to see Kimi Raikkonen today! But I still have three assignments to do, so maybe I still cannot go anyway.

I've been listening to *Wonderwall* by Oasis and *Lay Your Hands* by Simon Webbe [Yes, I still can't leave Blue alone. Sue me!]. Keeps me happy. =D

~Oh baby, when I'm calling out,
Give me love and affection,
Keep telling me, show me the way,
Oh, if you see me falling down,
Lift me up from the shadows,
Will you take me away to a better place?
And when I'm in my darkest hour,
You're by my side,
To turn the tide,
Until the suffering fades,
When life is getting me down,
Getting me down,
I'm close to defeat...
Come on, lay your hands on me...~

I love this chorus. I want to sing it to someone. Badly. With this pain, I feel like crying my heart out and sing this song loudly to someone. Anyone. If glass breaks, I'm not at fault.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home