Saturday, March 11, 2006

Short note...

I bought the book already *jumps up and down in excitement* ! But I'm only allowed to read it AFTER my 2nd semester finals! Fair deal. Besides, I have too many things to do now. I'm going to die of stress. Come for my funeral. Bring my husband along. And his mates. And Robbie Keane. And Lee Ryan. And Juan Pablo Raba. And...[no more names shall be put up here, for the author fears for her safety].

And I used my own money to buy the book [because my dad said if I wanted it, I have to buy it out of my own money]. So don't say I pleaded my dad for money and he bought it for me.

As expected, my dad's wish came true. Arsenal will meet Juventus in the quarter-finals of the Champions League. Go Gunners [Will be supporting for the time-being because of Jose Antonio Reyes...oh, you guys don't know I have a MINOR crush on him. Hehe...MINOR only!]!

Ooh...I hope Benfica kick Barca's ass! Go Benfica! Just imagine if Liverpool meet Barca.

No, wait!

Just imagine if Liverpool met Chelsea! *jaw drops to the floor*

It would've been fun.

You know what I mean.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home