Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Things that make you go...ooh!

1. Frank Lampard is playing for us tonight! Yay! *jumps up and down in excitement* Kill Barca for me, I'll stay up and support you!

2. I got 18 out 20 for my Internet Principles mid-term exams *jumps up and down in excitement* ! I didn't expect it. I thought I'd do really badly because my answers were crappy and I was sick while doing the exams! I just hope I can do my best for the finals and get a HD.


3. I got a haircut! *jumps up and down in excitement* My head feels a bit lighter now! My fringe looks weird though, but I love it!

I saw something scary in the morning. I saw a car on fire in the middle of the road while I was on my way for college! I managed to get a pic, but I'll upload it tomorrow.

This is interesting. My dad said that if he gets some extra money, he'll buy me a camera phone. Though I don't really like camera phones, but since he's buying it for me, so I can't say no right? Like the Malays will say: *Rezeki jangan ditolak* . Apparently he heard me talking on the phone with Sree about buying handphones, and I've been complaining to my parents about how crazy my phone has been to me. So, he wants to buy me a new phone! *jumps up and down in excitement*

Now, I can save money to buy the book! *jumps up and down in excitement*

I was so annoyed in college just now, that I felt like banging my head on the wall so hard! Talking to Sree made me feel better. Thank you, you crazy school girl! And chatting with my favourite piggy made me feel good as well. Thank you, piggy!

I need someone to wake me up when it's 3:30 AM [due to the fact I like to sleep like a log!]. Must watch the match! I missed the first leg because I was sick to the point I couldn't get up because I was weak and my body just hurt like hell! I'm not going to miss this leg! He needs me, in fact, the whole team does!

And I think I better stop doing that *jumps up and down in excitement* thing already. I don't want to scare you guys off already.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home