Monday, March 06, 2006

What would you do...

if things didn't go your way?

Today I felt a bit disheartened because for my Flash project, I took some time to get it done, but I managed to get it done anyway [not too disheartened-lah!]. Watched the Oscars. George Clooney won Best Supporting Actor and I was really glad that Reese Witherspoon won the Best Actress award for her role in Walk the Line. Wallace and Gromit won the Best Animated Film award! Yay...I watched and it was so funny! Crakers and cheese, Mar? CHEESE, GROMIT! =P

And today Ms. Chia was talking about Cause an Effect. She gave this as an example.

Adam and Eve live in the same neigbourhood. Both of them have Astro. Adam watches football, while Eve watches movies. One day, Liverpool were scheduled to play against Chelsea and Adam's TV went bonkers. So, he calls up Eve and asks her whether he could watch the match in her house. she said yes as she was going out. So he went over and she told him to make himself at home. Chelsea lost [TOUCHWOOD!!!!!] and he got so mad and sold her TV. When she came home and saw her TV missing, she asked him what happened. He told her that: *Chelsea lost. I got so mad and you told me to make myself at home. Normally in my home and Chelsea lose, I sell something. So I sold your TV* . When she heard the explanation, she wanted to sue him.

Why did it have to be Chelsea? I'm so paranoid about Wednesday's game...don't scare me already! I'm so scared, but I am confident. It's a Catch 21 situation. I hope they win. Like I said before...WE NEED A BIG MIRACLE TO WIN.


And for God's sake, boy! Get a haircut. I'm getting mine tomorrow.

But the little Scouser likes his hair this way! I call her Scouser because she's from Liverpool. Not because I want to mock her. So don't throw your daggers in my face.

If I don't get my way, like the case above, I'd probably go on a binge eating spree. Not good. Maybe spend my money on things! I know, something sinfully good. LIKE MCDONALDS' CHOCOLATE SUNDAE!!!

I'm starting to sound like a pig.

And this man made me extremely happy.


Robbie Keane scored 2 goals for Spurs! So happy! *Jumps up and down in excitement*

I bet Stella is overjoyed! I'm a part-time Spurs supporter. Full-time Chelsea supporter and pain in the neck.

And poor Jose Mourinho! He got spat at as soon as he arrived in Barcelona. Uncivilized people! Do we spit at you? All you do is moan about the potato-patch and spit at people! Kill them, boys!

Frankie might be playing in the crucial tie! Rejoice!

*Bluesy* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home