Sunday, March 05, 2006

Am I going out of my mind?

I went to sleep at 1 AM. Only to be awakened by this weird dream at 2:45 AM. I had this dream when I was younger [about 9 or so]. Only this time, the people in it were different and that I had grown up. And it's the first time I had an interrupted sleep in my new room!

It goes like this.

I was with Kylie and Su Tze at the LRT station, but the station was on a canyon and below it was a river. There was a dog barking loudly at use. Though I was afraid of it, I grabbed it by the neck and threw it down into the river [a bit inhumane, but it happened in the dream!], only for it to run back up to the canyon immediately! By then, I got into the train with the girls and prayed that the dog didn't get into the same coach as mine. But I could hear the barks VERY loudly.

And then, I got down at another LRT station, but I couldn't see Kylie and Su Tze anymore. Instead I saw Priya. Then, I heard the dog bark again, and got a bit worried that it might attack me for throwing it down into the river, but Priya assured me that it wouldn't harm me because it was going somewhere else.

So we moved on to this deserted and shabby-looking railway station, this time Priya went missing and I saw my parents. So I told them what happened. My dad then tells me that Sentul isn't the only place which isn't safe to live in, and that the dog is actually some kind of wolf. So we walked on into the tunnels of that railways station as though we were evacuating ourselves from some great disaster/forces of evil. My mum was walking beside me, while my dad was walking beside my cousin's father [he died 2-3 years ago]. He was telling my dad that *things were going back to the way they were 9 years ago* and my dad agreed with him. At that point, a wolf was howling. My mum and I were walking on the left side of the tracks where we saw a group of drug addicts sitting on our path, so my mum pulls me away and we walked on the right side of tracks. Then, she points towards them and tells me that they were murderers and they had no meaning in life. At this point, I started crying and tell her to stop telling me all this horrible things.

And then I woke up.

Why did I have this dream after 10 years? Why did I throw the dog into the river? What happened to Su Tze, Kylie and Priya? Why did that man appear in my dreams anyway [I don't really like him]? What did he mean by *things are going back to the way they were 9 years ago*? What is going to happen?

My parents say it's just a dream. But you don't dream things that you've dreamt when you were 9 again, do you? I mean, if I had that dream for the past few days, it's called recurring dreams and I won't freak out so much. I dreamt it when I was 9, for God's sake! Why is it happening again? Why am I reliving this dream again?

So what is it?

A dream, like what my parents say?

OR...

A sign, like what me and Sree think?


Am I going out of my mind?


I think I need a haircut. Maybe that's what clouding my poor brains. Joe Cole needs a haircut as well.

Argh...I can't upload his pic! Will upload later, hopefully.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home