Friday, March 17, 2006

I hate you...

I HATE...this stupid pain in my knee. Give me back my life and my craziness!

I HATE...my stupid English report. My Flash project. My Psychology Journals and the PDP thing. My Islamic Studies quiz tomorrow.

I HATE...people who think they know everything about me. Half of the things they claim to know about me, are not true. Nobody's perfect. I can't be a saint, only to satisfy your needs. The more I try to satisfy your needs, the more I end up being scrutinised by you.

I HATE...myself when I'm ill during big events. MATTA Fair is on this week and because of me, my parents can't decide whether we should go on holiday because they are afraid my knee won't be able to take all the walking they plan to do. F1 roadshows are all over the place and I can't go.

I HATE...Michael Ballack coming to Chelsea. Just stay in Bayern, okay? I still hate you for being a cheater, but you're the reason I supported Germany during World Cup. Well, not really. I only supported them because England and Ireland got knocked out early, and I didn't like Brazil.

I HATE...feeling incapable of doing things I love. Not even bugging little Scouser helps [Oh yeah, your Crouchy scored! Happy neh?].

I HATE...Mar, for being a closet Steven Gerrard fan. Real *kayu*. Blek...=P

I HATE...someone for being a pain in the arse for a very long time. Keep at it, you idiot. I couldn't care less anyway.

I HATE...my brother [temporarily until this Sunday]. HE IS GOING FOR THE MALAYSIAN F1 GP THIS WEEKEND!!! HIS FRIEND IS GETTING HIM THE TICKET! ARGH!!!!!!! THERE GOES MY ONLY CHANCE OF MEETING FELIPE MASSA! YOU'D THINK MY DAD WILL TAKE ME THERE? DREAM ON! *flushes down hopes of meeting Felipe down the toilet* *Flush sound effect heard*. Excuse me for being so sour! I'll go suck on a lollipop if it makes you happy!

I HATE...my parents for not understanding the fact I am in pain and have lots of things to do in a short span of time. I realised I can't live without my PC as I am always sitting in front of it, doing my assignments. They say that even my niece didn't have to sit in front of the PC. How would you know? Did you install some kind of CCTV in her house? I can't help it if my college work requires me to waste the printer's ink and electricity. Go sue my lecturers for being annoying! After all, I did sign up for Internet Principles which requires me to sit in front of the PC and design website [not a pro yet] and animation.

Breathe, Julez. Breathe...

Mr. Siva thinks I'm weird because I play football on the road. And he thinks I'm hyper-active and that's a good thing. Of course, it is! You can't have a quiet Chelsea fan in life, can you?

Eddie says my knee hurts because I teach Frankie how to take spectacular free-kicks. Haha...at least I don't teach him how to give a back pass to the opponent only for them score! *Kayu* people.

Help me. I have a quiz tomorrow and doctor's appointment. Please pray that I am okay to be a crazy football playing-kayu of a Chelsea fan. Hehe...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home