Saturday, March 11, 2006

Boo-ya!

HEAR THE CHELSEA ROAR!!! William Gallas is amazing. He scored for us at the very last minute. 92nd minute! WE WON 2-1, THANKS TO HIM! And I thought the match was heading for a draw. Stella, don't be upset. Essien scored the first goal. Then Jermaine Jenas equalised. We won...thank you, William Gallas.

Apparently, Chelsea have a knack of scoring at the very last minute of the game. Especially at the 92nd minute.

And I have a tendency to do my work better at the very last minute! Is it evident in every Chelsea fan? Maybe...

Will there ever be a blue tomorrow? Yes...it will be a blue tomorrow.

When will YOU score for your *wife* who is currently on a binge eating spree? Don't make me grow sideways because of you. =P

In other news, I haven't updated on my other favourite thing in life [apart from SLEEPING and CHELSEA!]...F1!!! Kimi Raikkonen will be starting from the back of the grid. Suspension failure or something. McLaren's new car is SO GOD-DAMN UGLY! Yech...some red Fly Emirates thing spoilt the car. So ugly!

The new qualifying system is SO confusing! Instead of having 2 rounds like last season, now they have three rounds and you have a knockout sytem [I hate the word KNOCKOUT now, don't even start, SCOUSER!]. To be in the running for pole position, you have to be among the top 10 in the knockout round [the 1st and 2nd round]. If you're in the top 10, you're in the running for pole, and you can go on the track for 20 minutes. Keep going at it, improve the time, when the 20 minutes are up, you can't change your current position. Am I making any sense to you? I didn't think so anyway. Even the commentator said he probably needs to watch a few races to understand this new and confusing qualifying system. Very, very confusing.

And fuck Ferando Alonso for being such a pain in the ass. Felipe Massa was on course to make history for his first ever pole position, and what does this short fucker do? Block him! FUCK YOU, FERNANDO ALONSO! Felipe lost out to Michael Schumacher [great...another pain in the ass!] for the pole position. Go Felipe, I'll be rooting for you, as I always have for the past 4 years.

You should have seen him! Everytime Michael improved his time and got himself on pole position, Felipe would beat that time and be the pole sitter! Amazing...hope you win your first ever race tomorrow. I'll be right behind you.

Scouser, I want to ask you one question. Why is Kimi Raikkonen like Liverpool? Out of luck?

Of course, Mar. Don't worry, I'll support Juan Pablo Montoya. He's up in fifth place, right behind that fucker. Excuse the language. I'm annoyed. And Jeevan, since you've been so nice to me lately, I'll support Mark Webber for you. Happy?

Saw the STELLAR 2005 school magazine. I am sad to say this, but truth hurts anyway. It's very disappointing to see the new school magazine. It feels like the Editorial Board members didn't put in enough effort to do it. Everything was so...laidback. When I was in the Editorial Board way back in 2004, we made sure the magazine would not turn out to be like the 2003 magazine. It was so ugly. Though the 2004 magazine didn't turn out the way we eaxactly wanted it to be, it was amazing. Sure, I wasn't the editor, but hey, we worked together [after all, 95% of the Editorial Board members were from 5 Anggerik, my class!] and we made sure the usage of language were appropriate [Though the same cannot be said for the Ponggal Festival report. I took the trouble to write it in English for the Indian Cultural Society (the president was my classmate), but the report came out in Malay! Hmph...bloody waste of effort!]. The 2005 magazine didn't even mention who's who in the Editorial Board! Our year we had at least some pages that highlighted the important events that took place in school in colour, like Sports Day, Prize-Giving Ceremony, Teacher's Day and the likes. The only events that were in colour that I saw were the Prize-Giving Ceremony and Pn. Cheong's retirement. Even the section for the school-leavers [The Graduation thing] was done in a simple manner. Nothing describing the person in that class. Just some pictures stuck there. Don't get me started on the articles submitted! It was just sad to see the new edition of Stellar [which by the way, is the 15th edition]. I don't know how the other Editorial Board members feel about it, but I think they will feel the same way as I would. Sree or any other members of the STELLAR Editorial Board 2004, please let me know what you think. Feedback urgently needed.

My parents tell me that I'm just scrutinising every little detail because it was not my year! Not true! And my dad went further by saying it was a lot better than the 2004 edition! Is he blind or something?

*I know why he doesn't like it. It's because 95% of the Editorial Boards members are from my class and I was in it, that's why he doesn't like it. No one from our family commended my effort for writing a few things for the magazine! No one appreciates me or whatever I do!*

I told them that. I don't care. I told you truth hurts. And nobody said anything about the interview I did with Pn. Parames! Hmph...

The bottomline is: 2005 edition of STELLAR is VERY DISAPPOINTING! I hope this year's magazine will turn out better.

I'm being a pain, right? It's a talent. You don't have it, but I do. Jealous?

~We waited so long but we waited forever,
Our blood is blue and we will leave you never,
And when we make it, it will be together!
Chelsea, Chelsea!!!
We're gonna make this a blue day,
Chelsea, Chelsea!!!
We're gonna make this a blue day!~

This song [it's called Blue Tomorrow, by the way] makes me feel like singing and jumping! Excuse me for being neurotic!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home