Sunday, March 12, 2006

In a dilemma...

My left knee has been aching like crazy since Tuesday! I have no idea why it hurts so bad! Scouser's right...I walk like a constipated duck! Quack quack! I can't even walk straight! I have to walk with a bloody limp along that long corridor of HELP and up and down the stairs tomorrow! Excuse me for being sour! I seriously think I dislocated my left knee. Ouch...

A girl got mugged outside my house at 9 AM! It was my SpongeBob SquarePants viewing time when I heard someone shout, and saw those bastards on the motorcycle and sped off. It was broad daylight and everyone was outside, how could they have done such a thing? She lost her RM 1000 ++ handphone and her handbag containing some cash and personal documents. It's not safe out there anymore. She was accompanied by her friends, by the way.

I was supposed to do my English assignment in the afternoon, but my parents insisted I follow them to a wedding! Hmph...and what kind of wedding doesn't serve any form of chicken or fish or mutton? Chicken, well I understand if it's the bird flu concerns. But fish and mutton? They instead had things I couldn't eat! Eggs and sotong! The two things I am allergic to! The only consolation was beef!

I watched the race today! Nico Rosberg is bloody good! My driver of the day, for sure! For a rookie to score in his first ever race, it's quite an achievement! You should see him overtake the other drivers. Reminds me a lot of Pedro de la Rosa. I'm adding him to my favourite blondes list, which sadly has only four people in it [Eidur Gudjohnssen, Damien Duff, Morten Gamst Pedersen, and Lee Ryan]. Oh I saw another blonde guy today on TV, he plays for Trinidad and Tobago. You have got to see him, so gorgeous. Wait, let me think of his name. Argh...can't remember! Still he is gorgeous...will upload his pic when I have the time!

Bloody fucking Alonso won the race...stupid! If it weren't for him, Massa could have scored!

To my beloved Scouser: I apologise for making fun of Kimi Raikkonen yesterday. Please accept my humble public apology.

He came in third after starting 20th on the grid! Montoya was 5th, right behind Jenson Button [OMG...he overtook Montoya twice and both were simply amazing!].

Next race: MALAYSIA! And I wanto to meet Kimi Raikkonen next week! It's not fair my brother has a 100% chance of meeting him [he works near KLCC!]! I'm so annoyed!

Oh yeah, his name is Christopher Birchall. So gorgeous!


Okay I know he doesn't look gorgeous in this pic...but I'll find something nicer than that.

And my uncle [Pak Su] passed away. Innalillah...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home