Monday, March 13, 2006

Doctor says...

Went to college at 7:20 AM. Yes, your eyes aren't playing tricks with you. I was early for class. Mum went to the funeral. I couldn't even walk straight for class. I was walking slowly but I could still feel the pain, so i called my dad and told him that it was still hurting despite the hot water fermentation he did for me yesterday, and the Franch Oil session this morning. I was feeling an ultimate low today because I felt so incapable of enjoying the things I usually enjoy doing. I felt deprived. I couldn't think straight because of the pain! The pain just paralysed my mind. It was just sad.

After class ended at 3:30 PM, I went to the clinic. It took me 20 minutes to get out from college, by the way. Every step I took was painful.

When I got to the doctor's place, he said that the cartillage behind my knee caps is bruised. Nothing serious [still hurts nonetheless]. He told me to get some rest [never going to happen] and not to squat down [this one poses a bit of a problem, because the toilets in HELP are the squattiing down type of toilets!]. He told me to see him in a week's time.

As if that wasn't enough, Frank Lampard is going to Barcelona [not that true, but still!]. And Michael Ballack *babi* is coming to Chelsea and JM wants to see the Lamps and Ballack partnership. WTF? If he comes to Chelsea, I'll start being a Spurs fan! Hmph...maybe not. Still have a reason to support Chelsea. The blonde Maradona. =D

Me: What triggered the pain?
Dad: You play football.
Me: That was 3 months ago!
Dad: It was the starting point. You fell and scraped your left knee, remember?
Me: That one happened like 7 months ago!
Dad: It had to start from somewhere.
Me: The moral of the story is DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL.
Dad: No. You shouldn't try to be rugged [eh?] because of your bone problem.
Dad: Maybe when you watch football, you kick or stamp your feet. "Aiyoh this Lampard, cannot score one!"
Me: No. That day I watched the match also I was lying on the recliner. Never kick anything.
Dad: Maybe you shouldn't be sleeping on the recliner at all. Bad angling. Not good.

Sigh...he's taking it all away from me. =(

Watched Stepford Wives in class today. Such a stupid movie. It's a good thing you're not perfect. *I'm not perfect, don't have to be, can walk around in just bare feet, I'm comfortable in my own skin, my confidence: it starts within* My favourite lyrics.

My knee hurts. I need a wheelchair AND a secretary now.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home