Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Singing in the rain...

My mid-terms are finally over! *Does victory dance* CTS was okay...one question came out from the book! And guess what? Jose Mourinho made a rare appearance in my exam question! Hahaha...seen Rafa Benitez anywhere?

Speaking of seeing people anywhere, I guess my big mouth landed my husband in hot water. Not exactly hot water though. He won't be playing in England's match against Uruguay tomorrow morning due to a tight cartillage! I spoke to soon. Get well soon, I ate Chipsmore for you so that you'd be well and fit enough to take on West Brom and Barca! Faster, get well soon. I want you to beat van Horseface's goals! I want us to be in the quarter-finals of the Champions League [especially with the faith my dad showed on Chelsea!]. GET WELL SOON!


GET WELL SOON, FOR MY SAKE.

I would like to apologise to Steven Gerrard and his fans all around the world. I would like to take back the statement I made yesterday asking "Seen Steven Gerrard anywhere?". The error is regrettable, and in future I will not write or make statements like this, so that I will be able to prevent such unwanted things to befall my husband or his friends. Steven Gerrard, please accept my humble public apology.

I'm getting my English paper tomorrow. I'm going to die. Pray for me. If I don't blog tomorrow, it means I'm dead or I did quite badly. If I blog tomorrow, well it means I did okay or it's because England beat Uruguay.

Now I feel like playing in the rain. It's all Jamie Cullum's fault! I want to dance, sing and play in the rain...Lalalalalalala...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home