Friday, February 17, 2006

Try me...

My mother made me so angry in the morning! Just because my dad scolded her, she took it out on me. I just came out of the bathroom and wanted to dress up for class. So I locked my door, privacy reasons of course. And she wanted to come in to hang the clothes on the balcony [my room is the one with the balcony]. Since I locked it and she couldn't get in, she got mad at me. I was taking my clothes there, for crying out loud! Don't be so self-centred. And she tells me: *Next time don't lock your door when you dress up!*

WTF? Might as well leave the door open for her right? Makes her life SO much easier anyway! So self-centred. Argh...

Apparently, my father doesn't trust me. On Wednesday, when I refused to go out for lunch with them, he told my mum that I planned to go out with my friends! So he and my mum went to MidValley to justify that suspicion he had! What did I do on Wednesday? Oh yeah, I played carrom! And saw Chelsea humiliated by Boro! Why would I go out there to buy expensive stuff, when I can get cheaper stuff in the vicinity of Pusat Bandar Damansara? A bit stupid, right? And today, he made my mum wait for me after my class finished, just because he had a doctor's appointment. Usually he tells me to wait till he gets there, why the sudden change? I don't even dare take a bus from my house to SMKCS because I know zilch about which bus to take! What makes you think I will take a bus and run off to some place? You expect me to be all grown up, but don't give me the due space I deserve! WTF is that all about? Argh...I'm so pissed.

Not really in a good mood to write anything nice. Might just go on a head-chomping session. Sigh...can you cure me?

James Blunt rocks!

-I can't help it if you're upset, you're wasting your life away, move on...-

-I guess I gotta move on...move on-

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home