Monday, February 20, 2006

It's the time for...PICTURES!

Due to the fact I'm so sick [physically and emotionally], I don't intend to say much about what happened today. So, I'm going to upload some pics from last Monday. Credit goes to Materlline for them.


~Dig in! The appetizer...Pizza from Domino's. 1-300-888-333! Greedy goblins!~


~Food...glorious food. I need to get a haircut. Even my mum says so! Ooh...look at the those skinny, long arms of mine! Assets...~


~Happy Birthday Materlline...From all of us! Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe...~


~GOD! WHAT WAS I DOING THERE??? LOOKING LIKE THAT??? I think I was laughing because of Jo...he seemed to be in every picture with Materlline! Argh...Ugly!~


~I wish that...! You wouldn't believe that she's 19. My mum thought she was crying in this pic. Don't know what she's wishing for...~


~Blow the candles!~



~Cutting ceremony~


*Frank Lampard's wife...she's too stuck up to look at the god-damn camera! Not paying attention here...Didn't know the camera was ready when I wasn't...*


~Ooh...I love this pic! Because I look so fair here. I know she's fairer! Finally, Jonathan took a pic of me with my eyes open AND smiling! It's a miracle! Hehe...~


~I didn't know she was going to take a pic! I thought she was taking Chithaa's pic and not mine. This is not an annoying pose! My fingers look somewhat deformed here...~


~Now we know why you can't play carrom...Hehehe! You said so yourself!~


~I can't pout like the person beside me...but I can SMILE! Like the Cheshire Cat! Chithaa and me~


~Somehow...this pic is about 'muhibbah-ness'. We look sweet [not to mention, scary!], don't we? Better say yes, or suffer the consequences! Roya, Materlline and me~


GOOD NEWS NO. 1: PN. CHAN [MY EX-PHYSICS TEACHER] REMEMBERS ME! Instead of me saying 'Hello' to her, she said it to me first!!! She remembers me! Of course, if you had an annoying, neurotic, immature, cheeky and naughty student like me for almost 3 years, I don't think you'd forget me.

GOOD NEWS NO. 2: CHELSEA BEAT COLCHESTER 3-1! Yay, it took us a goal from Paulo Ferreira and a brace from substitute Joe Cole to win the match, after Ricardo Carvalho scored an own goal! Big match this Thursday morning. Dubbed the final of the Champions League! Barca versus Chelsea. Round 1. Must watch! My husband playing...must give him full support! Hehehe...

I hate Mrs. Chua. Don't ask why...

My front neighbour is a bit insane. She's still singing Chinese New Year songs even though it's over! My mum said she wanted to play the Hari Raya songs! She sings out of tune...and it's so god-damn loud. Figures why I'm easily annoyed.

Lee Ryan told me to jump and take the leap of faith.

Should I jump off a bridge then???

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home