Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm nuts...

I don't know what is wrong with me. I keep thinking about someone. I wish you were still alive, so that I could tell you for one last time that I LOVE YOU. Sigh...I'm so screwed up.

I don't know why people say I'm like the studious type of person. I'm so lazy that I prefer sleeping over anything else [save football and Chelsea]! I hate burying my head into books and study like there's no tomorrow. You can see my brother for that! He's the one with the brains in the family. I'm so god-damn lazy and stupid. I'm probably good for eating, sleeping and watching TV. And this is the only thing I know bout CTS:

Question 16: What does a bad argument tell us about its conclusion?
Me: Eh, this one the answer is "It's neither false nor true" right?
Materlline: I don't know, I know the person has bad reasoning skills-lah. This is your favourite question what? You know the answer to this question so well!
Me: This is the only thing I remember from CTS. Haha...

Minutes later...
Ms. Chia: Okay, first question. Question 16. What does a bad argument tell you about its conclusion?
Materlline: You answer-lah!
Me: *Raises right hand up* The conclusion is neither false nor true.
Ms. Chia: Yes, that's right. When the argument is bad, the conclusion is neither false nor true. And what does it tell you of the person?
Me: The person has bad reasoning skills.
Ms. Chia: Yes. Very good.


I told you. I only know this question by heart. Ask me anything else, I won't be able to tell you. See my limited knowledge. Laugh at me already.

Anyway, I saw Frank Lampard on TV again today. He looks like God. And David Beckham is shorter than him! Bwahaha...Mar laugh with me okay?


~I'm dreaming bout those dreamy eyes...don't you think he has the most amazing pair of blue eyes you have ever seen? Say yes, or suffer the consequences!~


~See the man with the number 8 jersey? That's my husband! See that Becks? He's shorter than my hero! Miss 15 years, don't get annoyed. I know that Peter Crouch is taller than him. My mum and I reckon that John Terry looks like Sanjay Dutt. Don't throw daggers at me ah? And look at Joe Cole's hair! He looks like Raul Gonzalez now! From left to right: Paul Robinson, Kelly Smith, Joe Cole, John Terry, Michael Owen, David Beckham, Frank Lampard, Rachel Yankee, and David James~


~OH MY GOD! I told you I find men with sharp noses quite attractive. This proves it! So god-damn sharp! This is so much better than Jonathan's pose! Hahaha...ROTFL! And his fingers don't look so weird like mine! This pic captures everything about him. It's so beautiful...~

Oh yeah, seen Steven Gerrard anywhere? I thought so too. Hehe...

I learnt something new today:

~IF LOVE IS BLIND, THEN MARRIAGE IS AN EYE-OPENER~

True, no?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home