Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I didn't expect them to win...

My dad asked me this morning...

Dad: Eh, what's the score between Arsenal and Real Madrid ah?
Me: Arsenal won. 1-0...
Dad: Huh??? They won ah?
Me: Why you so shocked? You should be happy for your team...they won okay?
Dad: I expected them to lose...who scored ah?
Me: Thierry Henry...
Dad: I thought they'd lose...

What kind of Arsenal fan would say something like that about their team? Oh yeah...my dad!

ITP exam was okay...I felt like dying doing the exam...so sick! My VICKS INHALER was pretty much my fix of drugs for the past 3 days. Without it I can't breathe! I kid you not. I couldn't eat anything for lunch. Everything was either dipped in curry or crispy fried. So I had no alternative but eat McDonalds' Bubur Ayam. I went to the counter and told the guy that I didn't want chilli, vegetables and oil. His manager gave it to me, and when I went to eat it, there was chilli, vegetables and oil!

By the time 4:00 PM came, I was hungry like the wolf! So I bought another Bubur Ayam from McDonalds'! And the same guy was at the counter, and I told him the same thing I told him before. And he apologised to me about the earlier Bubur Ayam. Apparently his manager didn't know that I only wanted the porridge and chicken. At least he apologised. And his other colleague was annoying.

McD guy 1 [colleague]: Ni tak nak, tu tak nak. Nanti cakap "Err..I tak nak makanlah!"
McD guy 2: Diamlah!
McD guy 1: Siapa demam ni?
Me: Saya...
McD guy 1: Sakit apa?
Me: Sakit hidung and tekak...
McD guy 1: Nasib baik tak teruk sangat...
McD guy 2: Thank you...
Me: Thank you.

Maybe I was such a weird customer who didn't want this, that, all that jazz. I feel a bit better now.

And guess what? I left my fix of drugs [MY VICKS INHALER] in McDonalds'! Argh...the stupidity. How am I going to breathe without it? I'm completely paralysed without it. So annoyed. Now must go and buy a new one! Sigh...

My parents have given me a solution on my phone. Buy a new one using my own pocket money. But I'm using my pocket money to buy the book! Waiting for extra income from my brother...then only I have enough money to buy both! Sigh...

Anyone willing to buy me the book?

Big game tonight. Barca vs. CHELSEA! Must watch it! Hopefully, my husband will score. Let's do a repeat of last year's tie! LET'S GO CHELSEA!!!!!!!! Planning to multi-task tonight. Study Psychology and Malaysian Studies and watch the match! Hehe...Going now...!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home