Saturday, February 25, 2006

I need sleep...

I feel like sleeping and dancing tango. Not simultaneously, obviously! Who dances while they sleep? Oh yeah, our sweet sleep-dancer, Charlie! Bwahaha...with respect to Mar, I apologise sincerely to Charlie Adams for making fun of him in cyberspace. SORRY. Please accept this humble public apology.

Guess what I did today? Hint: Stupid, stupid, stupid things!

We were out in town and we were going up the escalator and I jumped and put my my feet on the side of the escalator! On the way out from the store, I jumped from the last step of the escalator! When I came home, I made *sirap bandung* and added it with *gula melaka*...how crazy is that?

I told you I'm insane. Save me.

I'm on the brink of insanity, leaving this place known as *SANITYVILLE* soon.

Will you save me...or instead, leave me?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home