Friday, February 24, 2006

Just sad...

Me don't speak England one.

That's how I felt when I was doing my English exam just now. It was so god-damn depressing that an English paper was so screwed up. What kind of paper was that? I don't about the others and how they felt about the paper, but I think the paper was so god-damn messed up. I never felt so low about an English paper. I know I'm good at it...but today I felt like I was so stupid to answer any of the questions in the paper!

Psychology exam wasn't so bad. I think my answers for the essay questions were a bit stupid.

Knowing me, stupidity isn't something new right?

Adrian drives like my brother. Crazy. I suppose all Liverpool fans are like that.

And 7 of us had to cramp inside his car on the way back from DDP. Poor Roya had to sit on Priya, and we were studying Psychology in the car!

And my parents think that Frank Lampard looks SO much older than David Beckham and think that David Beckham is MORE handsome than Frank! Eeewww...that sounds so wrong. Mar, don't give me that I-LOVE-DAVID-BECKHAM-AND-I-THINK-HE-IS-A-GOD look. I will slap you.

At least he said Wayne Rooney is much uglier than Frank. He said that Wayne Rooney looked like something/someone, but I can't remember what he said exactly. I'll let you know if I remember it. I think it had to do with some animal.

One more paper to go...CTS!

I'm so sad...pray for me.

Mar, if you're going to Nou Camp...kill Leo Messi for me, okay?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home