Monday, February 27, 2006

Annoyed...

You know the best thing about being the youngest in the family, is that you get cornered from every angle. Left, right, front, back.

For me, I get cornered from the front, left and right. Thank God I don't have another elder sibling that will corner me from the back.

I guess you can tell how I'm feeling right now. Sad, ain't it?

No worries. I've been through it. No reason why I shouldn't get through this phase, right?

I watched the first half of the Chelsea-Portsmouth tie because I had class when they showed the second half! I didn't get to see him score, but I saw him. That IS a consolation! *throws a Cheshire Cat grin*

This is scary. My nephew asked me about an incident which happened in my area. Apparently, two men were slashed by some people using *parangs* in Block A of the Sri Kelantan flats. One died, while one is in a coma in hospital! It was in the newspapers! I found out about it at aroun 5:30 PM! What kind of Sentul resident am I? Someone got killed in Sentul and I didn't know about it! I'm so scared, I might just die of being slain like that. If I die, please burn my jerseys.

I'm so worried for my dad. He's always out, especially with his bad mood currently running pretty high. I'm afraid he might get hurt. I'm so scared. All I can do is pray for you. Even though you don't want to talk to me, I care for you, deep down inside. Though you don't know it, doesn't mean I don't love you. I'm mad at you for not apologising to me after you accused me of something I didn't do. That doesn't give me any reason to stop loving you. I do. All I can do is...cry silently.

Pity Wigan. I really hope they would win the Carling Cup. Instead they were trashed by ManUre 4-0. So sad...ah well, at least ManUre have something to shout about. Though it's pretty insignificant, they were desperate and they needed a trophy, so they had to win this small cup. I'm being mean to Mancs. Sue me, ex-husband! Bwahaha...

~I cry silently, I cry inside of me, I cry hopelessly~

~But sometimes don't you just crave, to disappear within your mind, you never know what you might find~

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home