Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm going to die...

I'm possibly having a flu, which would lead to a sore throat, and eventually causes a fever! In short, I'm going to fall sick [touch wood!] right before my exams! Why can't I fall sick right after the exams? I need by brains for my exams...what's more I've got tons of assignments to hand in! I'm melting...help!

I want to go to IKEA soon. Want to buy some stuff. Especially that film reel photo frame! That is cool! And yes, need to buy a tablecloth for the side table.

Breaking news of the day: MY DAD HAS OFFICIALLY DECIDED TO BUY A NEW HONDA CITY V-TEC! Oh, that car is the epitome of extremely god-damn ugliness! Excuse me while I go dig a hole somewhere and bury myself in it. Please come to my funeral, and play Lee Ryan's *Daydreamer* for me, will you? And call the entire Chelsea FC squad to attend my funeral...especially my husband.

I hate the car. Above all else, I hate the car. I hate car. Need I say more?

To my ex-husband named Jeevan, I told you Liverpool will beat ManUre! Whee!!! 1-0. Thanks to Peter Crouch [Mar is so happy, I can see her grinning from ear to ear in front of her PC!]. Let's hope Chelsea will beat Colchester tomorrow...and my husband is the captain for tomorrow's match [Due to the fact John Terry is suspended for one match. Oh look, Mar is frowning now!]. Let's hope it's not some repeat of the the match between Middlesborough. And God, if you're listening to my rants right now, I pray that if we win tomorrow, I pray that our opponents in the next match is not Liverpool. So bored of seeing this people already.

I'm melting...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home