Sunday, February 26, 2006

GOD!!!


God has shown this man the light. For he scored yesterday! I got so god-damn emo and nearly cried when I heard he scored. Bwahaha...

We beat Portsmouth 2-0! Goals thanks to Frankie and Arjen Robben!


This pic is so Brokeback Mountain. Eeewww...he's kissing Robbie! Argh...so gay! So gay!

Enough of that. I'll upload some pics that don't display any form of gay actions.

~This is for my wife. Her prayers have been answered~ -I heart you so...FJL-


~Hell yeah, I'm back. Live and kicking!~ -Barca, beware! The man in blue is on his way to slay you and kick your bloody incompetent and cheating asses!-


~So adorable!!!~ -The kid is so cute! Apparently, I noticed that anything in a Chelsea jersey is so adorable. Including me. God, the vanity!-


~I'm not smoking okay???~ -I was about to pop in a chocolate when my friend, Mithrah snapped this pic. This pic was taken on Christmas Day on Ruth's baptism lunch in Pride of India restaurant in Sri Hartamas! I want to go there and eat again! And apparently people like this pic. Weird...-

Yesterday my mum took her friend to the tailor. This tailor is my favourite twins' mother. And my mum went to see them yesterday, without bringing me! Hmph! And she was telling me how her friend's daughter wanted to wear a bareback top, but her father was against it.

Mum: You know, she want bareback. you know? She wants but the father don't let.
Me: So she made-lah?
Mum: I don't know, I heard her telling the tailor, because the twins telling me the whole story of Chicken Little!
Me: Yerr...
Mum: Her daughter now so slim, and pretty.
Me: Ya-lah, not like your daughter. So fat, ugly and will end up as a spinster.
Mum: Huh? You wanna end up as a spinster?
Me: Yes.
Mum: Sigh..looks like I won't have any grandchildren.
Me: Can what? Rizal can provide the grandkids for you what? Why must depend on me only?

While waiting to get my new phone, I'll be using my dad's phone [which is hardly ever used anyway] for the time being. I like the phone, but when I get mine, I don't want to have the same model as his. Otherwise he'll start telling that's his phone [It happened before, he keeps saying that the phone I'm using is his! So *perasan*]!

Downloaded Twentysomething by Jamie Cullum. The song rocks! I will play this song once I graduate! Bwahaha...I think Jamie Cullum rocks. I told Mar that Twentysomething makes me feel like dancing with a broom.

Speaking of brooms, I haven't swept my room yet. Bad girl!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home