Thursday, February 23, 2006

I HATE LIONEL MESSI!

I bet you know what I'm talking about...the Chelsea-Barca tie. The result? 2-1. We lost. And yet the stupid Barca people complain all day-long about our "potato patch-like field". Bah, stupid Catalans.

You know what's the weirdest thing about this match?

It was exactly like what I said in yesterday's post.

"Let's do a repeat of last year's tie!"
1. In the first leg, we lost 2-1.
2. The first goal was scored for Chelsea.
3. The goal scored for Chelsea was an own goal.
4. A Chelsea player got sent off! Last year it was Didier Drogba. This morning, it was Asier Del Horno [I bet Aimee is upset!]!
5. Barca had two goals.

The differences include...
1. Barca's first goal was scored by John Terry [Oh the horror my 15 years had to endure! Pity you...].
2. We played in Stamford Bridge for the first leg this time around.

Argh..I HATE LIONEL MESSI FOR CHEATING AND PLAY-ACTING! HE'S EXACTLY LIKE WAYNE ROONEY! CHEATER! HE KNEW ASIER WAS COMING FOR HIM, HE EVEN SHIELDED HIMSELF AND DELIBERATELY FELL DOWN, CLUTCHING HIS LEG WITHOUT ANY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED AS A GRIMACE! AND THE BLOODY REFEREE GAVE POOR ASIER A RED CARD AS SOON AS HE GOT UP! I HATE YOU LEO MESSI! I HATE YOU SO!

I even told my 15 years that *OH MY GOD, HE'S SERIOUSLY INJURED! HE SHOULD BE HOSPITALISED AND WARDED FOR A FEW DAYS FOR AN IJNURY AS SERIOUS AS THAT! SHALL WE VISIT HIM THEN?*, quoting Rafa Benitez about Arjen Robben's dramatised reaction when Jose Reina "slapped his cheek".

I used to adore him...because he was talented and partly cute. But, he's exactly like Wayne Rooney and Michael Ballack! Bloody divers and cheaters! So god-damn pissed. And he's 18 [He was born on the 24th of June, 1987. Good grief, Mar...he's 20 days younger than you!]? I thought he was so much older! Apparently 18-year olds like Caroline 'stick insect' Celico and Lionel Messi [the grave according to Aimee!] don't look their age. I wonder do I look 18?

And as for my captain scoring an own goal, don't mock my captain by saying that he doesn't know how to play football or the likes. He tried to clear the ball, expecting Petr Cech to clear it in time, instead Petr Cech decided to audition for the role of Neo in *the latest Matrix movie* and let the ball in. Don't mock him for one mistake, when he actually prevented a lot of goals from being scored. Poor John Terry...I'll stand by you, not only for my 15 years' sake, but also for me. You're always the best captain in my eyes. Well, I would say Frank is the best captain in my eyes, but he's the vice-captain, I shall stick to my earlier statement!

Our first goal was actually created by Frank! His free-kick was actually scored by Thiago Motta! And when everyone huddled around Frank after the goal was scored, I saw John Terry giving him a kiss on the cheek! Eeewww...such Brokeback Mountain-like actions! And he seemed to be enjoying it...argh! Brokeback Bridge!!! When everyone else hugged him, he seemed to enjoy it as well! Argh...BROKEBACK BRIDGE I TELL YOU! Okay, maybe I'm imagining things. That can't be true. Adrian saw it too! Argh...my husband is gay! NO!!!

I bet his stupid, uncute, and ugly penguin of a wife [not me!] is happy Barca won! Such an unloyal wife! Hate you...throw daggers at you! Bwahaha...

At least my dad was nice enough to say that Chelsea will get into the last 8. When you hear an Arsenal fan telling you this, take note! It means they love Chelsea! And he said that Real Madrid will beat Arsenal in the second leg! Such an unloyal fan, my dad. Like that stupid Elen Rives [stupid, uncute and ugly penguin of a wife of Frank Lampard!]. But I can't throw daggers at him though. He's such nice man [sans the mood swings, okay?]

Went to the KPD block to fix an appointment for counselling, and I saw Miss Sue [my Malaysian Studies lecturer]. And I told her I'll be late for her class, but the others told me I could go on because their Moral Studies class was cancelled! So I followed Miss Sue in her car back to the main block. I was really shy. I even asked her if I could sit at the back, because I was so god-damn shy [I'm not like some unabashed people like Lilee right?]. She told me I could sit in front. She told me she bought a penthouse in Sentul [somewhere in Taman Dato' Senu], but it's still under construction for the past 13 years. What a long wait.

Had my Malaysian Studies quiz today [No, I didn't ask her anything about it in the car okay? I don't try to suck up to my teachers!]. Quite okay...I think I scrwed the fourth question up. Big time. It's only 6 marks anyway. I mean, for the whole quiz itself. Have to do really well for the group work and the other things.

Tomorrow I have 2 exams back-to-back. Advanced English at 2:30-4:30 PM. Psychology at 4:30-6:30 PM. Long day tomorrow.

Toodles.

I love Frank Lampard. I want to slap Lionel Messi. I think Joe Cole has got the sexiest legs alive.

Excuse me for saying all that. I'm a bit insane at the moment.

In two weeks time, Nou Camp await the mighty BLUES. Let's knock Barca dead and give them the blues, eh boys? They defeated us in our territory, so it'll only be fair if Chelsea do the same. Fair deal. GO CHELSEA! You all have my full support. Especially for my husband.

BROKEBACK BRIDGE!!! Eeewww...

Maybe it's just an act of PDA. PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION.

Still, it is very Brokeback Mountain! BROKEBACK BRIDGE!

*Bluesy* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home