Friday, March 03, 2006

Achtung...

WARNING: The author of this blog is a bit unstable at the moment, so please bear with her nonsense.

I was in the midst of the counselling session when Sree sent me an SMS, saying that:

*Come online faster. Your ex just asked me out!*

I nearly choked with laughter. I came home and asked her what happened.

From what I understand [I read the conversation], apparently he found himself a potential/prospective girlfriend and he wants Sree to give her opinion about that girl by inviting her to see a movie with him and another 20 other friends tomorrow.

If you asked me, I think the girl he is trying to woo is Sree [no, I haven't gone crazy, neurotic, insane whatsoever!]. I am, as you all would know, over him and don't care two hoots about whoever he's going out with. He has his own life, while I have mine. But you know, from what I read, he gave a very VAGUE [I can't believe how much CTS is helping me here] idea of what she is supposed to do, and what the girl is like [you know, some guys would like to sugar-coat the niceness of so-and-so and all that jazz]. And 20 friends? Wow...that sounds like a double date times 10! And before that he asked her: *How is Rowena?* . That just sounded weird, didn't it? I mean you're already found the 'right girl' for yourself, why bother asking my friend how I'm doing? What's the point? It's either he wants to find out whether I successfully married Frank Lampard [in other words that will not make you think I'm deranged or something, I'm already taken] or he still misses me. I AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND CONCEITED OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT, BUT IT'S TRUE!

Excuse me for sounding neurotic. It's true in a way. I don't care what he does, but if he plays around with my best friend, he'll have to answer to me. I'll make him wish he had never been born.

You know another weird thing? I sent him a message somewhere 2 weeks ago, and then the annoyance stopped. How can anyone just forget you in the span of 2 weeks, when all this while he kept telling you that he was still in love with you after 6 months of the break-up? A bit illogical right? Okay, I'm insane and self-centred. Sue me.

Whatever. The world needs more people like me. That way, we'd all be happy and crazy and become Chelsea worshippers. And that stupid Scouser named Lysa claims I cheated while playing congkak! Stupid Scouser, don't even know how to play and puts the blame on me. Stupid Scouser. =P

And I want to be Frank Lampard's counsellor/psychologist. Don't laugh! It's not wrong to have dreams right? Dare to dream!

Move On...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home