Saturday, February 04, 2006

What I saw that made my day...

I was reading match in MPH MIDVALLEY and there was a five page scrapbook of Frank Lampard [5 pages of him can make your day if you are his fan!] and I saw one picture that made me go crazier than usual. There was this pic of him holding two awards from MATCH. I saw his arms, OMG so muscular! Then I saw his watch. It was red. And and that instant, I checked my watch. It was blue and it was the same one as his! MY WATCH IS THE BLUE VERSION OF HIS WATCH! *Whee*!

That sounded really stalker-talk. So, forgive me for my high level of neuroticness. I'm still smiling. And in yesterday's papers, he LOOKED like GOD. Doesn't he always? I kept showing my mum his pic in the papers everywhere we went. She said I'm crazy. I told her about the watch and she just shot me this *ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND???* look. Bwahaha...I love him so very much.

Had to go to some banks. At Citibank, the guard told us to go to the next floor instead of asking us "HOW CAN I BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE?". Apparently, we look cheap and not-so-high-class like some of their rich customers to even go into their bank. Most of you would know my dad's temper, shouted back at the guard. Figures where I get my temper from. Then, I told him I wanted to buy some books. And he said we should go to MidValley [we were so near to KLCC, we could've just gone there anyway!]. So then I suggested that we watch a movie.

So I asked him: *You want to watch that Mr. Bean's new movie ah?*
To which he answered: *Can*.

So we parked our car at the KTM station and took the train to MidValley. Reached there at around 5:15 p.m. and we wanted to buy the 5:30 p.m. tickets for KEEPING MUM but they only had two tickets left for that show so we boought the 7:30 p.m. tickets. So with two hours to kill, we went to MPH to buy some books, and the people took quite some time to check out the books, so I spent 15 good minutes to ogle at Frankie's face. Bought a key-chain for myself. And then went to Lovely Lace to get some scented oils for my potpourri bowl. Bought my two favourite scents, TEDDY'S DREAM and ENGLISH ROSE. And then I bought a blue pouch for my handphone. The screen is getting fuzzy, no thanks to the plastic cover my mother insisted me to put so that it won't get scratched! I just changed the cover a month ago, and now it's all fuzzy again! Rubbish! Need to buy a new one again, I guess.


Anyway, the movie was fun! Go watch KEEPING MUM. But one thing's for sure: I didn't know the movie was rated 18PL [What the hell? I'm 18 already, but I still think I'm under-aged! Crazy!]. I think I have a bad habit. I curse like a Brit. That's not bad, right?

And yesterday, we saw Nanu Baharuddin at Citibank. It's not like I care anyway.

I'm pretty scared of the match between Liverpool and Chelsea tomorrow. I hope they win and he scores. I'll wear that watch. Haha...obsessed! I think I need to do something to my room. The walls still look a bit bare. I miss my whiteboard. I want it in my room.

I know what I need. I need a new blue tablecloth in my room! I think so.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home