Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fat, fat me...

Signs I'm getting fat...

1. I can balance myself while I'm standing in the train.
I used to swing sideways when I stand in the train. To one point I fell on an elderly lady. =S

2. The chair creaks when I sit on it.
Apparently, every chair I sit on, creaks. VERY LOUDLY. Very embarrassing.

3. I broke Jo Weng's chair.
No. The chair didn't break in half, okay? I got terrified with his dog. I just jumped on the chair [not a very smart thing to do] and the bar broke. =S I'M SO SORRY...I was scared because if I touched the dog, where on Earth would these people get *air tanah*? Do they even know what I'm supposed to do? Psychospastic deranged neurotic immature donkey. That's my new description.


Went to four open houses today. Woke up at 6 a.m. after getting barely 4 hours of sleep [due to the fact our neighbour hosted his CNY open house dinner yesterday, and apparently we were SO smart to go home late because he was talking to my family member except me. We could've just told him that we, as in my mum and I had to get up early for some reason, instead we we were talking! I was caught up with Jack Skellington, whom according to my mother, is Halloweentown's version of Peter Crouch!] only to find that I was the first to wake up [amazing]. Went to KL Sentral at 8:15 a.m. and went to Materlline's house at about 10:30 a.m.. Since I couldn't eat most of the stuff they cooked there, her dad bought me *nasi campur* saying Bangi Wangi. LOL...Thank you. After that to Jo's house, then to Ben's house and finally, Adrian's house. I envy their rooms. You know why?

1. So many ornaments.
2. So clean [Even the boys' rooms were SO tidy! My brother should learn a thing or two about cleanliness from them].
3. They have a proper study table! Mine is unfortunately, still the process of fixing it back.
4. Their rooms are painted with colours that I love! Jo's room is blue [I don't think I'd leave that room!], Ben's room is somewhat of a whitish blue. Yer, so envious!

5. Nicely decorated! I'm going to clean my room tomorrow! Haha...

My dad is so mean [I think my mum has somewhat brainwashed him]! He doesn't want to repaint my room [In his exact words: There's no way you're getting a blue room!]! I hate the PINK room! Even Sree laughed at me when I told her my room is PINK! She knows how girlish and boyish I can get. So ugly...need to camouflage the PINKNESS of my room!

And in all houses, they gambled. I couldn't because it was *HARAM DI SISI AGAMA*! They were telling me that. But it was fun to see the way they gambled. They ate pork, not me. And I told them I won't eat pork or gamble, but I wanted to drink. But as we all know, alcohol is the root of all evil. So I want to be a saint, till the day I die. I want to drink and get high. I've done it, I think I can control myself. [What will Mr. Hanafiah say when he hears this?]

I have managed to collect RM 53 from my ang pau collection. An improvement compared to last year. LOL...

Off to bed now. Good night.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home