Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rubbish...absolute rubbish!

We drew 1-1 again. This time around, to Aston Villa. Thank you, Arjen Robben for scoring for this sick little Chelsea fan.

BUT THE BEST PARTS OF THE DRAW ARE:
1. Liverpool drew 1-1 with Birmingham! Xabi scored an own goal!
2. Arsenal lost 2-3 to West Ham United!
3. MU LOST TO BLACKBURN 3-4! Yay! And Rio Ferdinand earned himself a red card!

Oh well, we're meeting Liverpool this weekend. Hope it's not going to be a scoreless draw, a 1-1 draw, or a win for Liverpool. I might beat someone up if any of those possibilities happen. Hope we trounce them 4-1 like before! Where's Drogba when you need him?

And this man has been voted as England Player of the Year for 2005, right in front of Steven Gerrard and Wayne Rooney! I'm so happy and proud for him! Want to know who he is? I'll show you.

Who else can it be but him? I voted for you! Seriously, I did! I'm very supportive and loyal to my husband! LOL...I love you. Only you don't believe me, instead you prefer to believe the ugly and uncute penguin you call a girlfriend.

Anyway, I swept my house. Made orange juice. Cleaned my room. Decorated my room. It looks so much better now! Happy. I'm in the mood to bake a cake. Ignore anything I said that sounded really nonsensical. I'm feeling under the weather anyway, a little sick. Partly affects my thinking abilities [if I ever had any].

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home