Sunday, January 29, 2006

Jinx of the ash blue away jersey? You decide.

Firstly, we drew with Everton. Which mean, there will be a replay of that match! Yay, I hope we trash those stupid Toffees [save Tim Cahill]. Idiots.

I made some interesting observations. Just read them and you decide.

1. We drew Everton 1-1.
That was the same score when we met them during the Premiership match.

2. We played them at Goodison Park.
We played them there during that EPL match.

3. We wore the ash blue away jersey.
The same thing we wore on that earlier match.

4. Everton had some James score for them.
James Beattie scored for the first one, yesterday, they had some James MacFadden scoring for them.

5. Frank Lampard scored for us.
He scored for us the first one, and yesterday he scored! Yippee! Everyday I love him more and more!

6. He also scored the equaliser.
He scored the equaliser during the Premiership match in October. Yesterday, he scored the equaliser that ensured us of a possible chance of winning the FA Cup.

I am telling you, the ash blue away jersey is jinxed. Don't wear it again! And I want to upload the hero's pics. You know who he is.

These boots were made for scoring, that's just what they'll do, one of these days, these boots are gonna score against MU! LOL...


OMG...he looks so much like Robbie Keane here! He looks as though he hasn't eaten for days. So skinny.


Ooh...he looks like a god here! I told my mum that my dad has got legs like Frank Lampard! LOL...

Anyway, to all my Chinese friends: GONG XI FA CAI!!! I want ang pau, ok? Went to Bandar Baru Bangi for Farah's *doa selamat*. They had a water balloon fight. I'm a bit too old for that. And besides, wouldn't it be weird if I was the only aunt who played water balloon fights with the nephews and nieces? My point exactly.

Oh yeah, to my dear Mexxy, if you're reading this I wish you all the best in your future undertakings in New Zealand, don't forget my kiwi fruits, and most important of all:
*JANGAN SAMPAI TUDUNG TERBANG SUDAH!*

LOL...just kidding ok? Take care and keep in touch, okay? And I'm sorry my mum says something about your height. She calls me *hitam*. She's like that. No hard feelings okay?

And apparently, everyone loves the massager at your house, Mexxy! Almost everyone tried it., with Mak Ngah trying it out like about 5 times! LOL...

Enough of crapping already. Mar, *ang pau na lai* [loosely translated: I want ang pau from you]! Hehe...long week of holidays. So bored.

Here's something random about me. If EVER I get a boyfriend, he MUST NOT be suffering from an OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER. I can't breathe in a relationship like that. Suffocating to be in it. And the MOST important criteria of all: he MUST LOVE FOOTBALL! IF EVER, okay? I'm sounding a little PARANOID right now.

Sree, slap me when you meet me sometime for being paranoid. I mean it!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home