Monday, January 23, 2006

I hate English...

Most people I know won't believe the fact I just said I HATE ENGLISH! It's true. Because of Mrs. Chua. She is so god damn cranky [a lot more cranky than Jenny]! My morning just went wrong. I had a bad tummyache, a headache, a fever, and a cough, all in ONE DAY! And I was late because of the fact I was purging the whole day! And she wanted to mark me as absent [she has this rule, where if you come after 15 minutes her class has started TWICE, you're marked as absent!]. And apparently, she saw Ben's book was a second-hand book and had the answers written on it, and she asked us who bought the second-hand books to erase all the answers, if not we're supposed to buy new books! What? Pay another RM30 for this book? No way! And she saw me frantically erasing my book [yes, my book is a second-hand one] and she even took down the names of those who have second-hand books so that she can check whether we've erased the answers or not. Argh...stress of the year! Crazy!!!

Worst still, we drew with Charlton! 1-1! And ManUre beat Liverpool 1-0 thanks to stupid Rio Ferdinand [91st minute? That's not a goal! Only my Robbie Keane can do that stunt!]. And Sylvien had to rub it in by telling me that Lee Ryan is a Charlton fan! We've dropped 7 points already! You pesky Charlton people! Such a nuisance! Oh well, must look forward to the next game which is the FA CUP match against Everton. Yikes! Hope we beat them. Bad enough they beat Arsenal. I hope we kick their stupid bums! Oh no, Tim Cahill! Haha...

*BLUE IS THE COLOUR,
FOOTBALL IS THE GAME,
WE'RE ALL TOGETHER,
AND WINNING IS OUR AIM,
SO CHEER US ON THRU THE SUN AND RAIN,
COS CHELSEA, CHELSEA IS OUR NAME!!!*

I think Theo Walcott is cute. Oh yeah, I've been watching the All-England Badminton Championship last week, and I think Nathan Robertson of England is SO HOT! He rocks! Haha...further proves my infatuation for British men. LOL. He looks like Roger Federer. Well, almost.

And I watched a play titled Baling (Membaling). It was so cool! It was about the Rundingan Baling [and yes, it did involve some throwing!]. They were really awesome, and apparently the three cast members were actually first-timers and they were not really actors [they have ome other job designations]! Salute!

And Ricardo Carvalho got a red card! And the referee was the same one who awarded Cristiano Ronaldo a red card last week at the Stadium of Light! Jinxed, I tell you this referee!

Poor Riccy. And my hands. I took at least 30 minutes to erase all the answers in my textbook. Yes, I did it. My poor aching hands...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home