Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Things that can contribute to headaches...

1. My mother's extremely insane comments.
She thinks my Chinese neighbour is attracted to my dad. This lady [we call her the egg-lady since she sells eggs], she LOVES giving us things. As in hampers and eggs, and noodles! For no reason at all. The other day, my mum wanted to buy eggs from her, and she told my mum it's free, my mum insisted on paying [free stuff means take-lah, why are you so good?] for it. And she says it's because she like my dad. This is one of the extremely insane comments she made today.

2. My missing Internet Principles textbook.
Well, I bought a new one. The bookshop in front of HMC said the new stock is coming after the Chinese New Year holidays. But when I went to HMC, they had the book! Don't ask me, this place is screwed up. So am I.

3. My LAN group presentation work.
We had to think of three ways to further promote unity in Malaysia. And I'm supposed to present it in front of the class tomorrow! So embarrassing. Why me?

4. My recurring insomnia.
I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. God knows why.

5. My never-ending journey of poking other people's eyeballs.
The feud has GOT to STOP SOON! I can't keep wasting my time playing your [mind] games! I can't deal with it anymore. Sometimes whenever these people pay my family a visit, I just wished I could just vanish into thin air and only reappear when they leave. Enough of all this *double-meaning* conversations you try to get me into! Leave me alone. What have I done to deserve such miseries?

6. I miss YOU.
I'm trying to forget my infatuation for YOU, but I can't do it. I gotta look, but not touch, I want YOU so much, I feel so torn apart. Help. How do I get over YOU?

Heard EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS by the Kaiser Chiefs in Jo's car. It rocks! Ben said he hated the song when I said I like it, and then started singing it! Weirdo. I feel like singing this song in someone's face. I really do.

Anyway, I think I can get over YOU. I think, not I can. I really need help.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home