Monday, January 30, 2006

No chance...

You Are The Devil

You don't represent evil, but you do represent the animalistic side of humans.
You demonstrate what happens when we listen to our first instincts.
At times you tend to be materialistic and hedonistic, giving in to temptation.
Admit it, you're guilty of acting first - and forgetting to think later!

Your fortune:

Right now, you may be having a difficult time as a result of choices you have made.
You need to think about what's important in your life, and discover what chains you down.
It is the time to acknowledge your faults and take steps to overcome them.
It's also the time to let go of any fears or inhibitions that are holding you back.


I have no hope of going to heaven. I'm the DEVIL. I'm no saint, always the sinner. I told you before, and I'm telling you again. Die *bangs head on the wall*!

I think I'm getting meaner by the minute. Someone borrowed my camera [analog one obviously, because I don't trust anyone to operate my new digital camera except myself!] and said that there's a problem with the rewinding thing. Apparently it's taking too long [that, I know] and that the numbers aren't moving back to the start but the rewinding sound is there [that, I don't know]. It was working fine when I wanted to rewind the film which has been sleeping in it for the past one month [much to some people's dismay]. And he's worried that there's something wrong with the film! WTF? You used my camera and you actually have one out of two rolls of film which is okay. Shouldn't you be grateful that you have AT LEAST one film? And my camera which you have used is supposed to be ignored just like that? That's the last time I'm lending anything that's mine to anyone who is SO UNGRATEFUL, IGNORANT, AND SELFISH like that. Extremely made my day so fucked up. Excuse the language.

Everytime I decide to act a little charitable, it somehow backfires and lands straight in the face. Okay, lending my camera to people is not exactly an act of charity. But, due to my extreme stinginess with my belongings [okay, possessiveness really], they're really lucky to actually get it. If I didn't let them borrow it, I'm sure someone in my house would. [Hint: It's not my mum or brother] Go figure.

Your Birth Month is October


You are a natural leader who is able to stand up when no one else can.
Strong and powerful, you tend to overshadow those around you.

Your soul reflects: Gratitude, comfort, and true love

Your gemstone: Tourmaline

Your flower: Cosmos

Your colors: White and yellow


I'm a little bored and frustrated. Go suck on lollipops, you idiotic people who can't ask me ANYTHING about my camera before you borrow. It's not like you've never used it before. You've used it way before you had a camera, right?
If it is spoilt, I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your lives. In your sleep, in your dreams, I'll be your worst nightmare. Wherever you go, I'll follow your every step, making sure you are wracked with guilt.
Bwahahaha...

I'm getting paranoid right now. My dad is apparently, feeling a little emo, no thanks to these IGNORANT people. He just got out of his recent bad mood about a week ago. And these idiots have to make our lives more miserable than it already is. Can I go poke their eyeballs already?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home