Saturday, January 28, 2006

~And I'm feeling...good~

Yes, people! The super-duper insanely weird Chelsea fan named Rowena is back! To her extremely crazy self! Yay...are you happy for me? Hope you are, because you should. *Whee*! I'm so glad I'm me again! I'm no longer in the *self-destruct* zone. I'm now in the *crazy frog* zone. Sans the flashing of the *thingy*...hehe!

I've gotten over my infatuation of the person I can't get. He is a person I'll watch from afar, since he is just my friend. No more, no less. I swear, I'm okay. Trust me, I told you Chelsea fans get back on their feet faster than you can say: *GLORY, GLORY MAN UNITED*.

I've gotten over my depression, for I know it will only cause me more harm than good. I'm only inflicting pain on myself, and at any moment, I know I'm vulnerable to hit the self-destruct button. Then, you will get to read my posts I type from the asylum. I can't hit the self-destruct button now. When I'm flying high, and I very much want to do well in my second semester exams. So that I can to prove to that b*****d that I AM GOOD FOR SOMETHING! Excuse the language, I only utter profanities when I'm mad.

I've gotten over my sickness, with all these woes finally solved. I was having a bad headache, and had poor appetite. I kept feeling giddy and at one point I nearly threw up in class and fainted. I'm okay now, and I swear I won't try to do anything utterly stupid like that again.

Sylvien told me that she and Adrian spotted a few T-Shirts at KL Sentral, bearing these words:
*SUPPORT MAN UNITED, HATE LIVERPOOL*
*SUPPORT LIVERPOOL, HATE MAN UNITED*

Apparently they wanted to buy it, but it was too big.

Haha...and I told her that yesterday at the Nike outlet in BSC, I saw a grey baby tee with the ManUre logo in the middle and it costs RM 69.90, she said she wanted to buy it! Such a loyal MU fan...a bit crazy.

And I was sending some old photos to Ben, and I told him I didn't want to send one pic because it had my face in it. He said: *So?* and I told him that it's a bit weird. And then he asked me about the pic we took with each other at the HMC BALL. I told him that it was that pic I didn't want to send him, because I didn't like it. He went: *Aiyoh, send it-la!*. My plan backfired! So I had to send that pic where he looked nice and I looked utterly ugly. =S


I downloaded *Your Love Is King* by Will Young, *Reminisce* & *Where the Story Ends* & *We Just be Dreamin'* by Blazin' Squad. Sheer bliss, I tell you. And yes, I think that's what contributed to my happiness. I miss Blazin' Squad...especially Kenzie! Hehehe...

In the words of Simon Webbe from the song *No Worries*:
~I just know your life's gonna change, gonna get a little better, even on the darkest day,
I just know your life's gonna change, gonna get a little further, right until the feelings change~

And did you know, in the song *Why* by Jadakiss which features Lee Ryan in the remix version done by the Kray Twinz, Lee actually sang in Tamil? The song sounds so cool! He rocks! He qualifies as a *macha*. Sylvien, our type! Haha...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home