Tuesday, February 14, 2006

She told me...

A bit of a pain, aren't you? You know who you are. I HATE YOU. For not being my friend anymore. I'm a bit annoyed with the way things are turning out between us, but if you don't want to be my friend anymore and are seriously sick and tired of seeing my face, so be it. From now on, we're no longer friends. You made me do this. I hate you for that. No more friends.

I'm glad I got that off my chest. Anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! To all readers of this blog.

Did nothing exceptional today. I'm not so excited about today. I'm treating myself to some nice chocolates.

My father is a bit weird.

Me: They should open a McDonalds' outlet in our area.
Dad: Your place got Pizza Hut right?
Me: Ya...why?
Dad: No-lah, you can go there to eat for lunch. Because you're always grumbling you got nothing to eat during lunch.
Me: I only said that my lunch always costs RM 10. I didn't say got nothing to eat.
Dad: How about one day, say Tuesday or Wednesday, we come and pick you up and go for lunch together?
Me: Thank you, bye bye. No need-lah! I can survive...


Sigh...my mum's no better.
Me: Today we watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
Mum: I saw already.
Me: Where you saw?
Mum: It was on TV!
Me: Where got? How come I didn't see it?
Mum: Got-lah! Got the guy's in laws are some mafia crew.
Me: Wrong movie-lah! That's *Mickey Blue Eyes*!


They're my parents and I love them.

See the jersey? Damn cool! Me and my mum at Victoria's Station in Medan Damansara [near HELP!]. We look so blue, don't we?


My dad is not very photogenic, so forgive him okay? That macha there is my brother. He qualifies as a macha, alright? Hey, tomorrow morning Arsenal and Liverpool are playing. These 2 heroes are fans of Arsenal and Liverpool respectively. Kill...


So very the Blues fan! True Blue...


My two best friends...Kylie and Su Tze. They keep me rooted to the ground. Thanks for the advices and guidance, girls.


Roya, me, Kylie, and Su Tze. I know I'm the darkest one there. So don't make fun of me!
See the last thing I wrote on the whiteboard...LOL!
*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home