Thursday, February 09, 2006

HAPPY!

We beat Everton 4-1! Goals scored by Arjen Robben, Frank Lampard, Hernan Crespo, and John Terry! Yay...=)

Enjoy the pics...

*Flying kiss for you...*-Arjen Robben-


*My wife taught me how to take penalties...*-Frank Lampard-


*I have my wife to thank this goal for...she made me a skilled penalty taker! She's so smart...* -Frankie again...I can put as many pics of him as I like because he's mine! Besides, I can put whatever captions I like! Because it's my blog so I'll do as I please!-


*Whee...Crespo scored!*
-Why is Frankie hugging Glen Johnson? I don't like it!-


*Oh...John Terry! You made Eliza and my 15 years very, very, very happy people...* -John Terry, after scoring-

I have to save money in order to buy the book! It's like RM 123.50! My mum is not keen on me buying it...but I want it! It's mine! I want that book!

Anyone willing to buy that book for me for Valentine's? I will love you for the rest of my life if you buy it for me...Love. Erm, if you're a girl, then I will love you as a friend. LOL...

Oh...I heard Triple 8's *Give Me A Reason* in McD's today! So happy! See, it's the little things in life that keep you going!

Have to buzz now...got tons of homework to do...I will die because of stress!



P/S: Dear Ex-Husband, you are not going to come on my bed on Valentine's Day. You lost the bet...you now owe me a drink and a gift. He made a bet with me that if Chelsea loses to Everton, I have to take him on my bed for Valentine's Day! Stupid, you know! You crazy deutz! Haha, I miss calling you that, boy!

*Bluesy* out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home