Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Can Frank Lampard play carrom?

The answer is: YES. The missus, that is. During my 3 and a 1/2 hour break, I watched the first half of the Chelsea-Middlesborough tie [yes, the repeat!]. And they laughed at me, saying that I should enjoy the match and sit in front of the TV instead of sitting at the far corner at the back. And when Middlesborough scored their second goal, we clapped our hands. Haha...a bit spastic I know. But...it's me. I do all this crazy things. I'm not unloyal to my team or my husband! So enough of the stupid accusations!

And I played carrom again! Whee! I am a bit neurotic and insane, so please proceed with caution.

It's my other best friend's birthday tomorrow. It's Delila Lee Tsuen Yee's 19th birthday tomorrow! Della, come back soon okay? Oh baby, I miss you I do...that sounded really gay.

Wanted to upload some random pics.


-Me, Jo Weng, Sylvien, Materlline, Chithaa, Adrian and Ben. Note the spastic-looking pose I tried to put on. My dad's right. I used to be so photogenic when I was younger...-


-The blurness makes this pic so awesome! Jon, Chithaa, Materlline, Adrian, Priya, Roya, Sylvien, Jo Weng and me! Move on...-

I'm scared of ending up dying of suicide. I heard that a friend of my friend committed suicide. It's so scary when you hear of such things. Sure, it sounds like it's the relatively easiest way out of your worries and woes, but it's a cowardly act. I may have sounded like a suicidal bitch at times, but I know that committing suicide is not allowed in my religion, and it's one of the deadliest sins one can commit that can send you to hell ASAP. Every problem has its own solution. It's our job to work the best solution out. No matter how long it takes, you will eventually find the solution to your woes. Trust me, I've been there before. I hope that if anyone of my friends or family members might feel suicidal and think I can't help them out, I can.

~Lights will guide you home,
And ignite your bones,
And I will try...to fix you~

I will try to fix you. I promise.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home