Monday, February 13, 2006

~Move On [2006]~

In my life I've had regrets
But I've moved on, moved on
I can't help it if, if you're upset,
You're just wasting your life away
Move on...

-Blue, Move On-

I have a million regrets in my life...you were one of them. I have moved on. So should you.

Leave me alone! When will this little message penetrate into that thick skull of yours? I don't care if it's Valentine's Day tomorrow and you're lonely without me, and I'm not there to celebrate it with you, I just don't give a damn! Argh...my mood is so f**ked up now.

I was late for class, I had 4 hours of sleep before that. My website presentation was okay. I saw a cockroach today in college, I ran around the whole corridor because of it. Damn embarrassed! During lunch break, we went over to Adrian's place for Materlline's surprise birthday party. Had Domino's pizzas for lunch and the cake was from Secret Recipe [Chocolate Indulgence or something like that...I know there's an Indulgence at the end of it!]. Took some pics, but I forgot to charge my Nikon batteries [which means I didn't bring my digital camera], so I can't upload any at the moment. Wait and see.

I'm feeling a little fat at the moment. I love my mother's mutton rendang! I'm craving for McDonalds' Chocolate Milkshake, chocolate chip mint ice cream, and Nestle's Low-Fat Blueberry Yoghurt. Oh, and of course, After Eight chocolates mints!

I don't know what I'm ranting about right now. Brain's a bit jumbled up at the moment. So proceed with caution.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home