Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pump it!

Hearing Black Eyed Peas' *Pump It* makes me feel like playing a godd game of football. But I can't. You see, I have my ITP Dreamweaver project to do. It's due on Monday. Still have a few more to do! Argh...die! I want to complete it all by today, so that I can go out with my mum for my aunt's lunch treat in Rebung in Bangsar tomorrow!

My parents are weird.

Dad: What time is your class on Saturday?
Me: 9:15-10:45 a.m.
Mum: Tomorrow while wating for her can go buy provision at Giant.
Dad: Cannot. Not enough time!
Mum: I only want to buy milk.
Dad: Oh ya, tomorrow only 1 an a 1/2 hours right.

It's milk! How long does it take for you to buy milk anyway? 90 minutes not enough, is it? Crazy people.

I got cheated again yesterday! WTF? The second time this week! Stupid restaurant near WN Stationery Shop! Never going to eat there again! I'm going to starve myself for lunch from now on.

I'm just craving for some garlic bread! The Rotiman Bakery near HELP sells nice garlic breads! I want garlic bread!!!

I want to play football! But first, my tigers MUST come first. Rebung awaits me tomorrow. Free food, who wouldn't want to go? Playing Middlesborough tonight. Must win. JM said we only need 8 wins to seal the Premiership title. Hope it's true. Go Chelsea! Go Frankie!

*Bluesy* out!