Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Never expected this...

Two remarkably bizarre things happened today.

One, I called my ex and told him off...though it didn't go as how dramatic as I planned it to be [you know, like crying and begging and all that jazz, I'm a drama queen, sue me!]. Short and sweet. Glad that's over and done with.

Two, my ex-best friend is now my friend again. I really miss you. I do. I really want to put behind what happened between us, and I hope you forgive me for what I've done to you before. I didn't plan for us to be this way...will you be my friend once more, like the way we were before? The greatest gift of all is the gift of forgiveness. Will you forgive me for all my sins towards you?

I lost her because of you. I leave you and I get her back. Fair deal.

I'm hooked on carrom again! I used to go berserk over it when I was 9! I saw Lee Ryan's Turn Your Car Around video again today! So happy! But that was the coloured version, I have yet to see the black and white version. Must go download it! I told Sylvien *I WISH I WAS THE HORSE HE WAS PULLING. I WISH I WAS THAT HORSE!*. Haha...neuroticness.

I'm a bit crazy. I really thank Kylie for buying me a lolly from MidValley. She forgot that she was supposed to wait for me after my Psych class [her class finishes at 11 a.m. while mine starts at 11 officially on Wednesdays!], and went straight on. But at least she was thoughtful enough to buy me a lolly. Thanks a lot!

We're playing Everton in the 4th round replay of the FA CUP tomorrow morning at 4 a.m.! Hope my Frankie will kill Everton again!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home