Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stupid Liverpool fan...

This post is specially dedicated to my crazy and stupid Liverpool fan, Delila Lee Tsuen Yee, who celebrates the joy of being 19 today.

Was watching the black and white version of Lee Ryan's *Turn Your Car Around* video. And Della, Lysa and I were talking about something very stupid [well, it was funny in the morning, but now it's a bit stupid].

***
Me: You see that Turn Your Car Around video already ah?
Lysa: Ya! The horse is so beautiful!
Della: The horse is playing hard to get, you know? Like some Chelsea fan I know...
Me: 'Sparstic' [there's nothing wrong with the spelling] little donkey! I'm not playing hard to get all...
Lysa: Ya-lah Della! Where got? She very sweet like Pepsi...in fact, she is Pepsi squared!
Me: Stupid!
Della: Eh Yan, how the tyre can puncture in the middle of a desert?
Lysa: Got cactus thorns there, I think.
Me: Where got such thing? How is it possible to get a flat tyre in the middle of a desert?
Della: I think ah, he went over a rattlesnake and the snake punctured the tyre.
Me: Got no logic to your reason okay?
Della: Shut up! Got!
Lysa: Then if he got down from the car and went to kick the tyre, wouldn't the snake bite him?
Me: Hey, you deutz! The tyre sure run over the snake and it will die. I told you got no logic to your reasoning. So how can the snake puncture the tyre?
Della: It used the tail to puncture the tyre, the tail got the venom.
Lysa: Eh, no-lah! The venom in the mouth right? Tail shakes only what? So if the tyre puncture also, it had to bite the tyre right?
Me: Exactly. The one with the venom at the tail is the scorpion what?
Della: Oh yeah...so that means the scorpion did it. It used the tail to puncture the tyre.
Me: Della, don't be a sparstic case okay? Even if it did it, surely the thing die right?
Lysa: Then how the tyre puncture in the middle of a desert?
Me: Don't know lah...
Della: I know! Someone throw nails there!
Me: Tell me, which smarty-pants would throw nails in the middle of the desert, Ms. Della?
Della: People can throw rubbish there what?
Lysa: Polluting the environment...
Me: Let's just stick to the cactus thorns theory, shall we? After all, it's in the desert anyway.
Della: NO!!!!!
Me and Lysa: DELILA LEE TSUEN YEE!!!!! MOVE ON!!!!!

***

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU SPARSTIC LITTLE DONKEY! Scorpions and rattlesnakes and nails it seems! You're 19! Act like it!

Mar is mad at me because I keep telling her I'm getting fatter by the days. She saw my recent pics here and told me: *Yan, so bloody skinny! Not fat at all! Stupid skinny little bitch...Boo!!!*

Even Sree thinks I'm paranoid about it!

I noticed something weird. I have long, small, and skinny arms. I'm not kidding.

I sent a message to my ex on Monday. He didn't reply. I realised he read it today. He checked his Friendster today...I think he gets my point [finally...like, after 3000000 years!]. Yay...what an achievement! So glad...in my life, I've had regrets. You were one of them. I've moved on...so should you. Don't try to win a fight you know you will lose. I've won the battle and the war. I'm a champ.

I feel like eating something coated with lime. Wait, I had a vanilla and lime ice cream in the afternoon!

I know what I need. I need After Eight chocolate mints!

My brother loves me...he gave me RM 150 just now. Now, I have enough money to buy the Chelsea Centenary book! Yay! And Priya sent me 2 clips about Chelsea...one I heard on Hitz.fm, the other one I heard halfway on the link Neil gave me...it's the same thing anyway. So funny, my mother thought I went cuckoo for a moment! =P

Have to study...So lazy. Mid-term is next week. Going to die...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home