Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mail me straight to hell...

I'm so sad, to the extent of feeling suicidal [slightly]. Being a very professional multi-tasker [my dad is NOT a multi-tasker, me and my mum are!] I decided to do my Tiger website and catch the Middlesborough-Chelsea game on Yahoo!'s MatchCast.

By half-time, we were 2-0 down...then we were humbled by them 3-0. I was so depressed, I kept saying: *I'm boiling inside, don't irritate me!* to Jay. To make matters worse, Liverpool and ManUre won. I went to sleep at 2 a.m. thinking: *Middlesborough didn't beat Chelsea. Did they? NO. They played some other team, but not Chelsea!*. I was in a state of denial [apparently one of my best ego-defense mechanisms I learnt in Psychology class]. And this morning, I woke up at 8 a.m. and I refused to get out of bed because I didn't want to read the newspapers because I was afraid. I was trying so hard to convince myself that it was all a dream. We didn't lose.

I mean if the loss was like 3-2, or even if we drew 3-3, it wouldn't hurt so much because at least I know we fought back. But losing 3-0? That's like, seeing a tiger play with its food. So tame...I feel so sad we lost that way. And echoing the words of my *cyberspace twin* Aimee: I'm mailing myself to hell!

My parents were making fun of me because they lost. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Die...*bangs head on the wall and mails self to heaven instantly*!

And on Friday, TV3 showed Notting Hill. How can I miss this movie? I love it to bits!! So I watched it while doing my website. Boy, was I disappointed. They cut half of the movie [just exaggerating, but to me it was like that!] and to make it even worse, all the best parts were the one that weren't shown! I could've very well watched it from my VCD. They even cut the park scene! WTF? That is THE scene of the movie! How can you delete it? Stupid TV3! I watched it because I love Hugh Grant! I can never get bored of him or Notting Hill! Boycott TV3!

Went for lunch in Rebung. Food was okay, for some unexplainable reason, flies went in my mum's drink. The first time was when we went out to take the food. The second time was when my mum and I went to pay. Damn jinxed! Met that chubby chef, Chef Ismail at that restaurant. He owns it. Hehe...managed to greet him.

Speaking of jinx, I think the fact that Ivory Coast lost to Egypt contributed to the loss. Drogba jinxed us. He put a spell on us. Damn!

Did we really lose to Middlesborough? Did they score 3 goals against us?

It's the worst defeat yet. Losing 1-0 to Real Betis, Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City; and 2-1 to Barcelona; and 3-2 to Bayern Munich didn't hurt so much. Argh..damn!

Oh...it's Materlline's Yap Ching Hooi's birthday today! She's 19 today! Happy Birthday! One of the eldest in our gang. I think I'm the youngest, but I don't think I look one. When I went to MidValley the other day, the guy in MPH called me Madam! Do I look THAT old to you? A bit insulted. Boo-hoo...

Tomorrow's going to be miserable...trust me, I know it is. I can feel it in my bones.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home