Saturday, February 04, 2006

I'm gonna slap Alex Ferguson!

Excuse me for acting so neurotic. But read this, then see what I mean when I want to slap that stupid old man!

Ferguson praying for Liverpool at Stamford Bridge
Saturday, Feb 04, 2006

Despite falling 15 points behind Chelsea after the midweek games, it appears Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has yet to abandon all hope in this year's title race.

His side takes on Fulham at home on Saturday and in his pre-match press conference, Ferguson found himself in the unusual situation of willing on Liverpool.

"Football can surprise you at times. Hopefully we'll see a surprise on Sunday when Liverpool travel to Chelsea," he said according to Man U's official website.

"If Chelsea were to lose you'd hope it would have an impact. I've seen it happen; it's happened to us. If it can happen to a great club like United, it can happen to a lesser great club than Chelsea! So you never know."

by Paul Mason.


WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT OLD MAN??? *Lesser great club than Chelsea?* Rubbish! Abso-bloody-lutely rubbish! I'll slap that man, I tell you. Come, Mar. We slap Jeevan first, then slap that old man! Stupid old man...give up the fight already! Excuse the language.

My daddy loves me. He wants to install ASTRO after my 2nd semester finals [if I do well again!]. Then he said he'd buy me the Chelsea's centenary book. He said he saw it in MPH yesterday and thought I saw it but ignored it [how can I ignore them?]. Truth is, I was looking all over for it! All I saw were some stupid books on Liverpool, Arsenal, Wayne Rooney, and Alex Ferguson! He didn't tell me! But he said he'd buy it for me, if I give him the money! I want! I want! I want! I think he really means it when he said he wanted to buy the book for me. I love my papa!

And he fixed the whiteboard in my room already! Yay! Some more I love him! I'm the apple of my father's eyes, deal with it!

And yesterday, I sat in between my parents during the movie. At one point...

Mum: I think this woman is the man's mother.
Me: Just watch the movie quietly-lah...

30 minutes later...
Dad: I think this woman is the man's mother.
Me: I don't know. Let's watch quietly, okay?

Only to find that the woman is the man's mother-in-law. Haha...

And today while watching the final episode of my Japanese TV serial LAST CHRISTMAS, my mum was contemplating the girl's fate.
*Eh, she die already*
*She didn't die!*
*Died!*
*Not yet die!*
*Die already!*
*Not yet die!*
*Died!*
*Eh, she still alive! Yay!*

And they say I make a lot of noise when I watch TV! They're worse!

My neighbour invited me and my brother to his kids' barbeque party with their friends tonight. instead of opting to eat more food to fatten me up, I decided to sit here and blog. I know most of the people there, mostly they are my juniors from SMKCS. It'll be so awkward to go there and talk to them. So here I am, blogging for the second time today. Shows how much I love my PC and my blog.

Haven't done my Psychology work yet. Planning to get going now.

Besides, if I want to get my ASTRO fixed, I MUST do well, in all aspects of the subjects I'm taking [attendance, participation, research work, journal writing, and the likes], study hard for my exams [Anyone believes in studying hard? I'm not a firm believer, though. I just study, but not hard. Just...SMART!], and score in both my mid-term and final exams. And then, FRANK LAMPARD [and Chelsea FC of course!] will get my undying , unconditional, and undivided love, attention and devotion! Yay...ASTRO HERE I COME!

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home