Sunday, February 05, 2006

My parents are weird...

My parents are a bit different. They say incredibly weird things everyday. Like today...

Me: Sol Campbell is depressed.
Mum: Ya-lah, got girlfriend but dump him.
Dad: Needs a psychologist. Send Rowena-lah!
Mum: Hmmph...ask to send her when Rooney wanted a psychologist, she don't want to go. Now Sol Campbell depressed she want to go. I know-la, you want him to take you as his girlfriend!
Me: Don't talk rubbish-lah! I don't want him...so old! 31!
Dad: My friend's daughter, that Farinnie who married that self-proclaimed billionaire, that Najem guy, is 19. That girl who married that Fairuz Fauzy guy is also 19.
Me: Stupid Caroline Celico married Kaka...she's 18. That's not the point. I don't like him, he's not rich [I'm not money minded].
Mum: Sol, take me, take me! I think ah, these girls all get married to old man so that if they die, they get the money.
Me: I go London right, then can go to Stamford Bridge instead of Highbury. Then can see Frankie!
Dad: You think what? Arsene Wenger got no money to buy players, want to pay for the air fare for you?
Mum: Go-lah, see Sol Campbell. He's depressed.

Nonsense, I tell you. They just love talking nonsense. And mother says I'm crazy.

Apparently Steven Gerrard earns more than my Frankie. How can that be? Stupid Gerrard...go Frankie, kill the Scousers! Haha...

What I wear for class tomorrow depends on who wins today's match. If we win and he scores, I'll wear his jersey. If we draw, see first. If we lose, I will wear green. Or something that isn't blue. But definitely not red!

Just finished two of my Psychology journals. One more to go...still thinking whether I should use him as my transcending personality or not. Not obsessed ok? Just inspired.

I hope we beat Liverpool! Let's go, Chelsea! Mar, if they don't win, we slap Jeevan again okay?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home