Sunday, January 22, 2006

Things I never thought I'd do...

I cried watching a Bollywood movie yesterday. Kal Ho Naa Ho. Worst of all, it's a love movie. I DON'T CRY AT LOVE MOVIES! This is NOT natural. This IS wrong.

Downloaded Duncan's duet with Keedie. *I Believe My Heart*...it really is a beautiful song. The starting of the song, the piano tune really is beautiful. And NO, this doesn't mean I'm starting to like Duncan! Planning to download DJ Sammy's *Heaven*. The Candlelight remix of it is SO beautiful.

And my mother was singing the Chelsea anthem! That *Blue Is The Colour* anthem! She knows the song because it's my ringtone when they [my parents] call. And that's her ringtone when I call her and no one else has that ringtone [so that she knows that her Chelsea crazy daughter is calling]. My mum has betrayed MU! She knows the chorus, and she was happily singing to it!

I forgot to tell you this earlier. I watched Westlife's new videoclip with Diana Ross. And I have to say, I cried listening to it. Not because it was beautiful. I cried because they destroyed a BEAUTIFUL SONG! They made the song sound so weak and tame. It's supposed to be a POWERFUL LOVE SONG. Instead they made it sound so horrible! The fact Diana Ross sung it with them made me feel sorry for her. They made a mockery out of it. Stop doing cover versions already! So annoying.

I've outgrown Westlife already. But I still love Blue! Haha...They're way more original than Westlife, I tell you. But still, nothing beats The Killers and Hoobastank. Hehe...

But, I think George Michael rocks! Yay!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home