Sunday, January 22, 2006

4 things

FOUR THINGS...

4 jobs you've had in your life:
1. Student
2. Blogger
3. Footballer
4. Brother's plate-washer

4 movies you could watch over and over:
1. LOVE ACTUALLY!!!
2. The Sound of Music
3. Rabun
4. Ocean's 11 and 12.

4 tv shows you love(d) to watch:
1. THE OC
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Mr. Bean [the sitcom and cartoon version...still addicted!]
4. SpongeBob SquarePants, Lilo and Stitch, and X-Men [it's a tie!]

4 places you've lived:
1. My mom's womb
2. KL
3. Madison, Wisconsin [Madison is a lovely name, according to my brother]
4. London, UK [soon!]

4 places you've been on vacation:
1. Singapore
2. San Francisco
3. Chicago
4. Los Angeles

4 places you'd rather be:
1. UK
2. Los Angeles
3. Rome
4. Anywhere else but here...

4 favourite foods:
1. Chocolate Cheesecake from Nikko Hotel!
2. Cadbury's Blueberry flavoured chocolates
3. After Eight chocolate mints
4. Calypso ice cream!

4 websites you visit (almost) daily:
1. Blogger
2. Friendster
3. The Official Chelsea FC Website
4. Yahoo! UK & Ireland

4 tagged:
1. Aimee
2. Jon
3. Sylvien
4. Anyone who wants to be tagged

Got this from Farah who will be going to NZ to study...don't forget my kiwi fruits ok? I'm so mad with certain people. They just go round the bush to get to the point! Can't you just make my life a lot simpler by going directly to the point, and NOT add garnishings to it? Argh...is it any wonder why I'll die fast?

I LOVE GEORGE MICHAEL'S VOICE!!! Okay, I think I've mentioned this like a million times already, but it's true! I think his voice is amazingly sexy! HE ROCKS MY SOCKS! I've downloaded 2 of his songs already, planning to download AMAZING and CARELESS WHISPER later. Oh, I downloaded that anthem already. BLUE IS THE COLOUR [the song rocks. Chelsea anthem!!!]! Haha...I love George Michael's music! Yee-ha!

I'm so frustrated with certain people so much I feel like poking their eyeballs out. I'm mean, I know. But the thing stops now. Don't involve ME in your bloody f**king mind games. Go throw daggers at each other already, instead of trying to push me to throw them for you! Go away...leave me alone! The worst thing is that they're my relatives, and I can't do anything because I'm like the youngest cousin in both sides of my family, while the others are like 40+, so it's best if the young ones keep quiet right? But I can't take it any longer. I hate the fact I have to treat them like they're elder than me when they are the ones acting like immature donkeys! Argh!!!!! Note that these relatives are from my dad's side, not my mum's side. Envious immature donkeys!!!

Enough of that piece of crap I wrote on top. I THINK GEORGE MICHAEL ROCKS! *Whee*!!!

I feel so sorry for Joe Cole. Apparently, he received three death threats. All gory ones.

Two messages warned he would have his throat cut while a third carried a sick drawing of a bloodspattered footballer, it said.


The first was sent with a football playing card. "It said in blood-red ink: 'You are going to have your legs broken, you're going to have your arms broken and you're going to have your throat cut," the mass-circulation daily added.

"Joe took it really seriously, but he did not want to call in the police so he ripped it up and threw it in the bin," the insider explained.

"Yesterday he got a card with message: 'Congratulations on your Retirement.' Inside they'd written a message saying. 'And your f.....funeral."

Scary, right? Poor Joe. You idiots, leave him alone! And apparently MU have some *rat trouble*! They're cute! Arsenal lost to Everton 1-0. Big game tonight. MU and Liverpool. Hope they draw! Chelsea and Charlton tonight. Charlton are going to pay for knocking us out of the Carling Cup! Stupid! Go on, the mighty Blues! I'm always behind you!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home