Friday, January 20, 2006

Some news

Good news is: I'M NOT DEAD.
Bad news is: I'M NOT HAPPY.

You know how I've always said I'm happy being the single me? Well, before you get any wrong ideas, I am happy. But it's just that I feel like I'm lacking something. LOVE. From all angles. Family, friends, everyone else. I just feel like as though I'm unwanted or something that tantamounts to that. I feel so...LONELY and EMPTY.

But anyway, nothing much has happened in the past few days. On Tuesday, I realised I HAD to take Islamic Studies this semester since it's not offered the next one, but only in OCTOBER. On Wednesday, I went to register that subject at KPD [since the enrolment date was finished, but we could still add/drop subjects]. And I got in! I didn't put on a puppy face and got it, I just went in there and told them the situation and in less than 30 minutes, I have enrolled myself for Islamic Studies. I played Monopoly and I came in second to Ben [He had $ 2673 while I had $ 2662...argh! CHINAMAN IS ALL ABOUT MONEY! Bwahaha!] On Thursday, we formed a new club. I don't know how I got myself sucked into this mess, but since I'm already in it, I must play my part. Quite interesting really. Won't reveal anything here, after people I know will know and tell the other people involved in this thing, and then POOF! THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG! I am going wacky currently.

*Dear Jeevan, thank you for advising me yesterday. I miss you. I feel better now, thank you.*

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I am not happy, but you won't get to see these tears I cry, behind these brown eyes. I am not the person you used to know. I bruise easily, but you don't see the scars I hide inside of me. You won't get to...because I always have my strongest suit on.

I miss my *husband*. Period. Start scoring for me, okay? I'll be okay by then. I miss seeing him in the newspapers. Faster-lah score goals for me!!!

*Bluesy* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home