Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Finally! I CAN BLOG!

I can't seem to blog from my PC! Everytime I try to blog, it says *ERROR ON PAGE*. So I think I'll have to blog using my brother's computer for the time being, which means I won't be able to blog on the weekends, until I find out what the hell is wrong with my Blogger! I can't see anything! Argh...so frustrating! Bet's it's time I changed to something else. Maybe Xanga or BlogDrive. Don't know why Blogger is being mean to me! On my PC that is. And on my brother's PC, I can't upload pictures I save in here! Tension!!!

Speaking of being highly frustrated, my stupid [I mean it, I don't care! Read and see what I mean] buyer is the first person who made me frustrated. I was on the verge of getting RM 74 for myself, but instead returned home with RM 45. He was so god damn fussy! He took my Computer Concepts textbook [simply because it was wrapped and in good condition, because my mum took the trouble to wrap the book for me and I handle my books with tender, loving care (TLC)] and my Finite Maths textbook! He even had the audacity to ask me why was the Finite Maths textbook was a photocopied version instead of being an original one! I told him [AGAIN] that it was just a recommended textbook and Mr. Chen and Ms. Chia don't even use it. The IMPORTANT books were not purchased! THE 3 LAB HANDBOOKS was shot down because he could buy them [it's going to be a photocopied version if he's planning to buy them himself anyway!] and it was photocopied. THE MANUAL [also known as MR. SIVA'S BIBLE] was neglected simply because it was highlighted and had some IMPORTANT scribblings on it [I even told him that it was for his own benefit with all the highlighted and writings on it!] and was torn at the back [not that big and obvious, if you asked me!]. AND THE ORIGINAL INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH TEXTBOOK [I bought this at the original price!] was shown the door because it wasn't wrapped and had some answers on it and that he could buy it himself! How come my friends got incredibly good and tolerable clients [Ben's client was so sweet, and even Su Tze's one was so nice!] whereas I got a client who wore a PINK AND BLUE SHIRT who is really idiotic? What the hell? And he had the nerve to say: *IF I WANT THE BOOKS, I'LL COME TO YOU*! I was in a serious mood for slapping idiots this morning. Durga saw how extremely upset I got with this idiot. I'm so in the mood to kill someone! Him preferably because he wore PINK AND BLUE! What kind of idiot wears that? Oh, I forgot. MY STUPID BUYER! Argh...I never should've trusted people who wear PINK AND BLUE! Argh! Such a pathetic moron. If he intends to buy the books from me, I'll tell him that I sold it all. Serves him right! Real la-la [I learnt a new word! Yay!] !

I'm not in the mood to type nice things, because I am in the mood to destruct something and slap idiots! I need to get Blogger to work on my PC!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home