Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Guess who made me happy last night?

MY HUSBAND! [Hey, we have a certificate to prove we're already married! Go see my profile. Scroll down and you won't miss it!]. =D

Before you get any negative thoughts all running through your minds, here's what he did that made me HAPPY!


He scored against his former club, West Ham United!!! The first goal of the match!

Okay, shall post up another one because that *jinx minx* has been grumbling on how I seem to enjoy posting up my husband's pic more than John Terry. Hmph...not my husband!

Nah, Mar! DROOL OVER THIS PIC OF YOUR SUGAR! You see, Cech looks so nice here! I like this pic because Frank looks so god-damn HOT! Bwahaha...Happy, you *jinx minx*?


So HOT! Cheekiest look ever! I love you...*slaps self for acting all mushy in cyberspace*


Me and Mar -the jinx minx-: "All together now, say *KITA KASI BOO SAMA ITU WEST HAM UNITED!*...haha!" Woo-hoo! See the word *HAMMERS* at the back! BOO! Haha...just so happy when he scored, so much, I wore blue to college again. I didn't wear his jersey because I didn't want jinx his scoring skills again. But I shall wear it later! =D

Okay, enough of uploading his pics. I shall upload some other pics involving the other Chelsea players, who beat West Ham United 3-1! Yay...we won all our holiday fixtures! Yippee!

The other scorers of the day, Hernan Crespo and Didier Drogba. Crespo scored just seconds after he was brought into the game! And DD scored the crucial goal! I call it crucial because I don't think West Ham could make a comeback like that Istanbul's '6 MINUTES OF MADNESS'.


JM calls Eidur Gudjohnsen the 'blonde Maradona'! Haha...he's one of my favourite blondes [I don't that many favourite blondes, by the way. Let me see...1...2...3...4! Only four favourite blondes in my list. And NO, David Beckham's not on the list!]


Mar thinks they look gay here. Ricardo Carvalho and Frank Lampard. Riccy is so skinny! Can I throw some of my fat to him? I wish Frank would start scoring more goals and that he'll win the GOLDEN BOOT this season instead of that STUPID RUUD VAN HORSE-FACE! Bah...and I wish that MU lose when they meet ARSENAL [we Londoners must support fellow Londoners, even we don't like them]. Haha...


Yay, finally! A pic of the 3 scorers together! Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard and Hernan Crespo celebrating Crespo's goal!

Okay, enough of uploading pictures of them. I went to college today at 7:50 a.m., knowing very well that the Registry opens at 9 a.m.! We had no transport again, so we had to go with my brother who had to go to work early, because he wanted to avoid the jams caused by those over-concerned parents whose children just started Standard 1. Bless! Had to wait...so to keep myself less bored, I went to check my results on the results board, and the grouping for the next semester. Then waited for Su Tze to enrol our subjects and pay the fees, and get the timetable. The timetable is god-damn screwed. I was supposed to take INTORDUCTION TO HUMAN COMMUNICATION but it clashed with my PSYCHOLOGY FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT class. The Human Communication class on that day is for 3 hours! 3 SOLID HOURS? I can't even sit still for even 50 minutes, how do you expect me to sit there for 3 hours? I'll die of boredom! So I changed it with INTERNET PRINCIPLES. Until my mother pointed out something I really didn't see earlier. My English class on Tuesday clashes with my Psychology class on the same day. Damn! And they call it *THE UNIVERSITY OF ACHIEVERS*! More of *THE UNIVERSITY FOR THE ABSOLUTELY DERANGED AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE*! Bah...I wished they get it sorted out as soon as possible. My dad suggested I take up PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING. No way! I suffered with that stupid subject I amazingly got an A2 for my SPM for 2 bloody years. I'm sure he'd be happy if I took it again, because he can teach me AGAIN! I HATE ACCOUNTS! Argh...and Yas said she bought me something from her trip to Indonseia during our three week break. People are being so nice to me. You know why? I'm a very nice person. CHELSEA FANS ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU'RE EVER GOING TO MEET IN LIFE! Hahaha...

Went to Ampang by taxi, and the driver tried to cheat us! It's a good thing my dad noticed it. You don't mess with my dad. He knows the tricks and tales [With the exception of electronic devices, save the TV! He only can use the TV, anything else is too complex for him!]. Bank trips with my parents are absolutely...frustrating. Don't ask. And to fill my boredom at the bank today, I was looking at the other people there. There was this one man who looked like Rudi Voeller [quite cute but old]! And there was this old lady, but she had lean legs! Bwahaha...I'm very observant.

And then we went to get my dad's car in Ampang Jaya. This time, we took a taxi. To our delight, we got a friendly taxi driver. He was talking non-stop! Quite a funny and cheerful guy. When he started talking, I looked at my mum and said softly: *Is he nuts?*...I can't help it.

I came home, and did what I did best: SLEEP. That is, apparently my ONLY other talent apart from playing football on the road. So if anyone asks me what my talents are, I shall tell them that it's sleeping.

My mother told me an equally interesting news. We might go on a holiday to AUSTRALIA! Yay! Then my plans of kidnapping a koala bear and raise it as my own, teaching it how to play football and other things, will come true! Yay!!! We'll probably go there during the Chinese New Year holidays. That's the best time ever, because my inconsiderate Chinese neighbours will burn the firecrackers from midnight until 6 a.m.! Haven't they heard of beauty sleep or something? Bah...Want to go to Australia!

Sigh...I want to start a fund for myself. It's called the HELP SEND ROWENA TO LONDON TO MEET FRANK LAMPARD fund. Interested donors are urged to donate generously, or contact the person concerned [in this case, yours truly] through her e-mail addresses, mobile phone number, house phone numbers, and through this blog.

I'm off for now. See you soon!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home