Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I've broken one of my resolutions already.

Guess which one it is? If you guessed the one about the new eating regime thing, congratulations! You scored 100 points! I went to Malacca today to give a few things to Mr. Mahindran who will be leaving on the 13th of January. So we went to Malacca. First stop, Mahkota Parade. I bought a few things for Su Tze, Yas and Kylie. Kylie bought me a packet of murukku [Or something of that sort! It's some kind of crackers. That's all I can tell you] from Kedah! She has been buying me things everytime she goes somewhere [IKEA included]. Before this she bought me a colourful pen where you can change the colours [the ones school bookshops used to sell], then she bought me my first anklet [and it was blue!], and then she bought those cute little finger puppets from IKEA. She's so thoughtful...sometimes I feel like kicking myself in the backside for not being considerate and actually take some time to actually buy something for them. So today I got something for them today. And as I was taking the pricetags off, I remembered I owe Ben RM 2.10 [still money, okay?]! I forgot to get him something! But seriously, what do you buy for a guy who is nearing 20 this year, but acts like a 10 year old child [Speaking of which, I found out that I have the mental age of a 10 year old! No surprise, eh?]?

Next stop, Ujong Pasir. The house had a dog named Britney [looks like her though!]. It's pretty smart. Everytime they chain it and put it in the cage, it somehow manages to slip out and sit in front of the door! Then, we went to Bukit Bruang, to Mr. Lingam's house for lunch. Then came back to KL and headed straight to Kepong to Uncle Yahaya's house. Had an early dinner there. I'm getting fatter. Boo-hoo. Not to worry, there's always Zone Smoothie Bar. Hahaha...

Speaking of that place, we got a coupon where if you manage to collect eight stamp marks on the coupon you get a free smoothie. Roya and I got stopped by the waiter there, and he told us that we weren't charged the student price [but we were charged the normal 10% discount for students], so he gave us another coupon each with two stamp marks on it [the first one we got only one stamp mark]! This is weird. Mar thinks the guy was trying to hit on us. I disagree. Who would want to hit on an ordinary and plain-looking psychotic and deranged girl like me? They probably must be either desperate, or he must be mad. Tell me, who would want me?

I don't think even HE would want this shortie. That's me, by the way. In case you didn't already know. I look so skinny then. *Frowns* I want to go back looking like that!

Here's a fact. Jose Mourinho will turn 43 on the 26th of January! Sad news is that HERNAN CRESPO wants to leave the Bridge! And the worst part of all, is that JM says that if anyone wants to leave the Bridge, they can do so! Not CRESPO! Get rid of HUTH!!!!! Argh...so angry!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home