Wednesday, January 04, 2006

ZERO...

ZERO...that is the chances of me garnering a HD for PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING. I have to drop Internet Principles due to the fact it clashes with my English and Psychology class. Damn it, I need a hug. From anyone.

Even after watching WALLACE AND GROMIT: THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT, buying myself AFTER EIGHT CHOCOLATE MINT THINS, and getting a new BLUE cover for my sickeningly old NOKIA phone, I felt like unhappy. The fact that I was wearing my new Frank Lampard jersey [the long sleeved one] made me slightly happy. Despite the fact it was oversized and made me look like Ricardo Carvalho. The only consolation of the day was seeing his face in the Adidas advert in the December issue of EPL again. The only thing that makes me HAPPY is YOU. You know very well who you are. MU and Arsenal drew 0-0 in the match earlier this morning. That is another consolation for me.

I don't want to Principles of Accounting is because of one person: MY DAD. I just don't want to take it up, but I have no other choices left, so I have to do it. I DON'T WANT TO DO PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING AGAIN!!!! God damn it, I need a hug now. I'm so frustrated. Stupid HMC! Can you make my life any more miserable than it already is?

*UNIVERSITY OF ACHIEVERS*, it seems. More of the *UNIVERSITY OF UNORGANISED PEOPLE*. Bah, I'm studying there, whether I like it or not. I have to deal with it.

I need to cry now. I should be fine soon. If not, don't worry. I won't be dead. I'm going to be around here, somewhere. More importantly, I need a hug.

Sad little girl named *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home