Saturday, January 07, 2006

5 songs currently playing in my head...

1. Jamelia - Thank You
This song just suddenly reappeared in in my mind. I remember this song because I saw the video clip like ages ago. It is a song that made me see the stronger side that shields my weaknesses. The imperfections, the flaws, the plastic side of my smile. The fragile side that can be mended through time [in my case, it took me one day to realise the biggest
mistake I made in my life was to fall in love with a liar...after eight bloody months, stupid of me eh?]. I got stronger through this experience. So, thank you, you liar. I will need more time for myself to actually believe in the fact I might fall in love with someone who loves me unconditionally, not because he can get a trophy girlfriend for him to parade around to his friends, or just add me to a string of his other girlfriends. JERK!

2. Boyzone - Picture of You

Okay, this song is way outdated for some of you, but this song is one of my personal favourites. Not because it was featured in that BEAN movie [Though I admit I enjoy sitting in front of the TV watching Mr. Bean doing silly things! What? I like watching Mr. Bean! He's amazingly silly and makes me laugh all the time!], but the lyrics mean a lot to me. Della, aren't you happy I'm saying something nice about your *FAVOURITE BAND OF ALL TIME*? Boo-ya!

3. Lee Ryan - Miss My Everything
Before anyone starts commenting on how I am so obsessed about him, here's the thing. This song is so jazzy, and cool! I want someone to sing this song to me. I'm not kidding. I want someone to tell me how much I mean to them. Sing
it to me! I mean it! Haha...

4. The Killers - Everything Will Be Alright

This is one of favourites from the HOT FUSS album. It's just a beautiful song. Oh yeah, despite the fact this song is slow, it's good enough to keep that pesky and annoying karaoke lady quiet for a week! Bwahaha...take that, you psycho woman!

5. Blue - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word
I need this song for valid reasons. Too personal to disclose it here. For all your stupid mistakes, this is the song you need.


Enough of that rubbish. I was bored, so I went to the MSN Spaces, and I was reading Owen's posts. And I went to the England site, and you know the rest. Reading all the players' profiles. And then I went to read his profile [I'm bored, sue me!], and then decided to see the videos. And then I realised, he sounds like JAMIE OLIVER [By the way, I don't want to learn how to cook from him already because yesterday, he made squid and pork! No longer inspired to cook!]! So sexy! I'm starting to sound very weird, so spare me the brickbats and the chainsaws, for God's sake. And yeah, he sounds very matured. Bwahaha...put the knives, daggers, chainsaws and the likes down already, people! *I'll see you in my dreamtown* He's staying with Chelsea, which obviously means...he's not going to Barca!!!!!!!!


And I think our latest signing, Maniche looks like Daniel Bedingfield. See for yourself!

Okay, I know I'll probably get a slap from Lysa now, but he does look like Daniel right? It's okay if you don't agree. Most people don't agree with my insane ideas. Oh, we're playing Huddersfield tonight. Hope we beat them! Go my lions! ROAR!!! Mar, he's your new number 7! =P

I have got to stop doing that. And here's a bit of good news to cheer myself up: Jonathan got me a buyer! He's supposed to SMS me. He meaning the buyer, that is. I need the cash.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home