Sunday, January 08, 2006

Things that me happy today!

1. Seeing Frank Lampard on video! Bwahaha...I even put this as my display name on MSN!
*RowenaRyDeRZ*: *Watching Frank Lampard...[dreamy eyes & gorgeous smile!] haha!* -the OBSESSED one-

I was HAPPY! You may not be happy, but I am and that's what matters most! =P
Idiotic and immature MU fans are advised to stay quiet in order to save their backsides from being kicked continuously from Chelsea fans who seem to be dominating this blog.

2. I made orange juice today! Now, some of you who know the fact that I DON'T like to engage myself in domestic chores like cooking and the like. But what I really like to do in the kitchen is making orange juice. ONLY THAT. I am happy, just by peeling the orange skin and putting the oranges into the juicer, and the other things that come into making fresh orange juice. Only thing is that my mum cuts them, then only I can peel them. Today, I made the juice really fast! I beat my own record I set before this! Hehe!

3. I ate ice-cream! I'm going to end up being a pig. Boo-hoo!

4. My potential textbook buyer wants to buy my textbooks! Yay! I need the cash badly. What for? Why should I tell you?


5. I changed the song. I put Lee Ryan's *JUMP*! I asked people to check it out, but they can't hear it! I can though. Hehe...might change it. I need help!

6. Someone [apart from Miera, obviously!] finally agreed that some MU fans are idotic and immature [read: Jeevan]. Haha...thank you, Neil! See, Jeevan? The more you criticise Frank, the more you are considered immature by me! And you say he sounds old. Bah, you idiot! He's so mature!

7. I saw Swarna in the newspaper today! Haha...bet you thought I missed it, didn't you? And I saw my 'TWIN' in the BRATs pullout today! She looked as though she had a good time eating. Haha...

8. Chelsea beat Huddersfield 2-1. Not great, but at least we won. Goals from Carlton Cole and Eidur Gudjohnsen [who was our skipper for the day!]. We rock! Yeah, go CHELSEA!

I wish my mother would be quiet when she watches football. So noisy. She's watching some Malaysian League game [good heavens, I don't even watch it!] and she is SO NOISY! Terrible!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home